Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Strong independent queen gets a dose of equal rights and treatment. Female impunity pass denied. Female physical attack gets a payback.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
She thought that nothing would happen to her after physically attacking a dude. Welp, it didn't work out. She got a payback.

They preach about equal rights. They preach about being strong and independent. They preach about being the same as men.
They say they don't need us and don't need anything done for them.

Equal rights you wish, equal fights you get
Equal treatments you were wishing, equal punishments you be getting
You want equality without coming to your senses, equivalent will be the consequences
You attack without retreating, then equal will be the beating
Mindless attacks and time wasted, as equal rights you will have tasted, and treatment like a man will be faced
You chose to act like animals and be bitches, so take the true equality and the stitches
You want equality, so take the casuality
Calls to be like men are endless, then you get careless, you end up treated for being reckless
You say you are strong and need no help, independent, and can do anything, raise awareness, so don't act like you are defenseless, don't show how you are senseless, and end up with being helpless

Equal in all senses you want to be, equally ugly things you will see

Yes I wrote this little poem for this video and the indepent queens that think their female/pussy impunity pass will be accepted, and no consequences will be faced, sooner or later they will face the consequences of attacking men. They are always doing it thinking nothing will happen because they have the pussy pass. Well, not this time, bitch.

:feelsaww:

Last edited:
hole slain by epic jump kick

That's gender equality! If you want the same rights as a man, be used to be treated like one

Fuck I love this movie.
Haha. It's great innit. So many good characters who are in it even for just 5 minutes like this guy.

The part where they watch the video of the marine's wife always gets me as well :feelshaha:

Haha. It's great innit. So many good characters who are in it even for just 5 minutes like this guy.

The part where they watch the video of the marine's wife always gets me as well :feelshaha:
One of the greatest military-based movies ever made IMO, right there with the other immortal titles such as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, etc.

One of the greatest military-based movies ever made IMO, right there with the other immortal titles such as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, etc.
:feelsokman: True. Best thing about it is that it's not glorified. Hurt Locker is one in a similar vein in that sense that surprised me too.

:feelsokman: True. Best thing about it is that it's not glorified. Hurt Locker is one in a similar vein in that sense that surprised me too.
Black Hawk Down is also one of the most thrilling movies ever made, it's impecable.