Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Strong heartbeat / earthquake halluz

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
My heartbeat gets so strong making the hole bed vibrate, throwing me up and down. At first I sometimes assume it is an earthquake. (Encountered already some in greece, but I am in germany now, kek.)
Idk maybe I just hallucinate in the one way or other way. Maybe it's my heart, maybe a panic attack, maybe epillepsy, idk.

Will I die soon? Happened four times over the last year.

Anyone an idea what this shit is?

Last edited:
It happens to me sometimes, often in my arms, but I don't think that it's an earthquake, but my skin will visibly bulge and pulsate, which is uncomfortable to say the least. I think the bed might be a hallucination, but these irregularities are oftentimes caused by stress, lack of sleep, depression etc, which are pretty likely afflictions for an incel

Probably anxiety. My heart beats hard as fuck when I’m having an anxiety episode.

Did not begin for heartcels

mee too just like earthquake sometimes it earthquake

to die from heart is way better than cancer :feelsthink:

Yeah, pussies will get anxiety from social isolation. Cringing at anxietycels rn