Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Strive to have a warlock/wizard/sorcerer mindset

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Dont shave your hair even if your hairline recedes it makes you look like a bald cuck. Receding hairline may = "hes post prime yuck" still better than bald = "not even a sexual being, looks like a little baby"

Acquire knowledge and mindsets that normies, chads, foids, never acquire because they live in lala land. Use your being on the fringes of society and being outcast to acquire fringe and esoteric wisdom/knowledge. As an incel exposed to the blackpill youve already looked into the abyss. Dont deny it to yourself and others

Youre already disliked. Already outcasted. Stop clinging to the hope that youll join the normies. Rise above them, but not in their way

Dont let normies tell you whats wrong and whats right. They dont even understand the women they worship, and the women want you to be their slave. Being different is required for evolution to be possible - dont be ashamed of that

Dont shave your hair even if your hairline recedes it makes you look like a bald cuck. Receding hairline may = "hes post prime yuck" still better than bald = "not even a sexual being, looks like a little baby"

This is why I wear my jewish clothing still. Rather be ousted as a Jew rather than just being ugly.

Based and warlockpilled

Tumblr 2c9a00d2555bf6ee16807a38075f85c7 7098c1b0 540

Same, I aint cutting my hair as well.

Yup, einsteinmaxx, all the iqcels were balding but never shave, shaving your head is like social castration only soys do it :soy: :feels:
Yep, why do yall think military/prisons force people to shave their heads ? Is it because of hygiene ? In that rat ridden cells ?

Nope, the answer is it symbolizes submission to authority, I am not respecting any of these until they gave me a gf

Acquire knowledge and mindsets that normies, chads, foids, never acquire because they live in lala land. Use your being on the fringes of society and being outcast to acquire fringe and esoteric wisdom/knowledge. As an incel exposed to the blackpill youve already looked into the abyss. Dont deny it to yourself and others

Youre already disliked. Already outcasted. Stop clinging to the hope that youll join the normies. Rise above them, but not in their way

Dont let normies tell you whats wrong and whats right. They dont even understand the women they worship, and the women want you to be their slave. Being different is required for evolution to be possible - dont be ashamed of that
Normies are bragging how good simps slaves they are and they like it.
Being a virgin is nothing, being non virgin is also nothing. This shit is a bragging contest like I drink more bears than you.

If you lose your virginity doesn't mean you gain superpowers. It means nothing. You just sticked your stick in a hole.

Last edited: