Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stress/low T makes you ugly, soy, and stressed. especially before puberty

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
highTcels need not be concerned

saw a post about this earlier and was surprised that no one was really peddling the blackpill of the issue. having consistently high cortisol in your system (stuck in fight or flight) at any point in your life directly inhibits your available testosterone more and more, simultaneously hiking up your estrogen. the effect of these needless to say is that you'll get fatter. double chin will grow. you'll be helpless to stop the hormone induced anxiety/no motivation. obviously youll be less assertive and release an unnecessary amount of adrenaline and cortisol for situations that aren't actually that stressful. your voice will get faggier. your face will get more soy and feminine. you'll be more fatigued constantly and absolutely get more depressed. this is what your body does to you for committing the sin of developing in a stressful/neglectful enviroment. it feminizes you. biology is an absurd system.

i assume a lot of you have experienced this so low t is most likely at least part of your problem. now having actually gone through puberty while in a state of elevated cortisol and low t is suicide fuel.

"The signs and symptoms depend on the stage at which the patient presents with hypogonadism in relation to sexual maturity. If testosterone deficiency occurs before or during puberty, signs and symptoms are likely to include:
lack of development of the testes and lack of growth of the penis
lack of pubic and facial hair
failure of the voice to break
growth of breast tissue (gynaecomastia)
thinning of the bones (osteoporosis)
reduced muscle bulk and physical strength
mood changes
Around the time of puberty, boys with too little testosterone may also have less than normal strength and endurance"

we all know that high t is the constant among men who foids rate as attractive, this is proven. obviously if your face goes through puberty while you're low t, you're fucked facewise. and the aforementioned effects of low t are magnified throughout the rest of your body and your brain

get on test if at all possible. maybe if you take a blood test and show you have low t some insurance will cover it. barring something deeper and neurological, it will make you feel better physically and psychologically. make you stronger, make you more calm, less easy to stress, and more likely to stand up to normie bullshit. useful as long as standing up for yourself won't accomplish anything except garnering the ire of the smoothbrains around you, which will actually be the case most of the time. test will give you exponential gains though so if they really try to fuck with you there's that.

How would puberty with high cortisol, high estrogen and normal T (from supplements) affect development?

How would puberty with high cortisol, high estrogen and normal T (from supplements) affect development?
glad you asked youngcel, if you don't get your dick wet by puberty in the 21st century it's essentially over for you.

no idea what elevated cortisol does to a body going through puberty other than inhibit testosterone. i'm sure it makes one's mind more nervous and stressed but i couldn't find any studies on it.

elevated estrogen grows breast tissue and stunts a body's growth and masculinity of the face. having a normal rather than especially low level of t would mitigate those effects slightly. but low cortisol low estrogen and high t during puberty or your body doesn't fulfill its full genetic potential. over before your balls dropped.

brutal as fuck :feelscry: i could be a chadlite if it wasnt for the assholes i grew up around, for all i know :feelscry: ERfuel

brutal as fuck :feelscry: i could be a chadlite if it wasnt for the assholes i grew up around, for all i know :feelscry: ERfuel
that's the second part, you'll never know what you could've looked like or how tall you could've been or how long your femurs would be and shit. mother nature makes chads and incels by your genetics and by how much you suffered as a child. ridiculous

glad you asked youngcel, if you don't get your dick wet by puberty in the 21st century it's essentially over for you.
20 is the true cutoff point for 80% of men

Yes other "people" fucked me up for good and now act like my childhood played no part in my life. I don't blame myself anymore for my condition. I could have done nothing better. My p*rents are not entitled to have a functioning son