Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stress can make you quickly go bald?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My mother seems to be starting to rapidly thinning out most of her hair: she’s still in her 40s but she looks closer to 60 because of that while my father doesn’t have any signs of hairloss now above 50. :shock:

My mother suffers from multiple severe mental illnesses while my father doesn’t stress and acts completely mentally healthy.

Last edited:
My mother seems to be starting to rapidly thinning out most of her hair: she’s still in her 40s but she looks closer to 60 because of that while my father doesn’t have any signs of hairloss now above 50. :shock:

My mother suffers from multiple severe mental illnesses while my father doesn’t stress and acts completely mentally healthy.
If your father has good hairline in his 40s chances are you will have good hairline too

If your father has good hairline in his 40s chances are you will have good hairline too
Both my dad and grandad have better hairline than me