Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Streamer blowing foids wigs off

Based NW3 agent of chaos. I made a thread about his epic pedo hunting stream yesterday.

This slavic nigga is an absolute menace to society and I love it. He makes normalfags seethe. Hell, even most people here don’t like him.

Most civilized sheboon:

Reminder that these are the same creatures that want to tell you that personality is the only thing that matters

Last edited:
Reminder that these are the same creatures that want to tell you that personality i the only thing that matters
It's so funny seeing them when their insecurity gets exposed, it gives them a small taste of what it feels like to live as a sub 5 male

It's so funny seeing them when their insecurity gets exposed, it gives them a small taste of what it feels like to live as a sub 5 male
Yeah. They keep shitting and wish death on Aspies, short men, ugly men. But the second their wigs got blown off they got to taste 1% of the pain that we truecel go through and she completely loses her mind. She wouldnt last a week in our shoes

Reminder that these are the same creatures that want to tell you that personality is the only thing that matters
Yeah. They keep shitting and wish death on Aspies, short men, ugly men. But the second their wigs got blown off they got to taste 1% of the pain that we truecel go through and she completely loses her mind. She wouldnt last a week in our shoes