Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Strawberry chin can be fixed

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
to fix strawberry chin

u either

1.get sliding genioplasty
It will remove the strain

2.bimax(double jaw surgery)

if u go to ur local orthodontist they could possibly get it fixed for insurance

I heard the person who made the thread about strawberry chin committed suicide sadly RIP to him

it could have been fixed

Just strawberry shortcake maxxx bro

Strawberry Shortcake - streaming tv show online

Wtf is strawberry chin

Wtf is strawberry chin
lip incompetence=not being able to keep your lip sealed

which in return causes mouth breathing, then mouth breathing causes shit facial structure

Yeah I think he roped I'm pretty sure it was confirmed.
Brutal shit man. It truly is over for many men and no one even cares, that’s the saddest part
What was he in 15k debt for?
Student loans from high school and dropping out of college and credit card debt. Also it was $20k, not $15k

Brutal shit man. It truly is over for many men and no one even cares, that’s the saddest part

Student loans from high school and dropping out of college and credit card debt. Also it was $20k, not $15k
wym by student loans from highschool? you mean student loans for college?

also why couldn't he get a job? what major did he pursue?

wym by student loans from highschool? you mean student loans for college?
No, student loans from both high school and college
Yes, for the most part. Went to university, the education itself is free but I had to take a student loan because government benefits are only enough for paying rent. So I had to take a loan for groceries and other living expenses etc. And I didnt even end up studying at all and dropped out because couldnt find any friends and the major (electrical engineering or whatever it is in English) was too hard for my incel brains and I didnt have any motivation to study. And also I think I have some kind ADHD because it's impossible for me to focus on something I dont find interesting. So that's where around 9k is from

Then I took a student loan in high school too because I couldnt find a summer job and was stupid as fuck, spent it on computer and alcohol and fucking shit like that. So thats like 4k

And I have 2000eurs credit card debt. So yeah.

also why couldn't he get a job?
I’m not sure tbh, I’ll have to look deeper into it but he was a NEET so that might be the answer
what major did he pursue?
electrical engineering or whatever it is in English

I like strawberries

I need something to remove wide mid face.

strawberry chin is actually worth killing urself over tbh ngl

@Transcended Trucel why rope when u can get surgery to fix it? Ur breathing will improve and ur life will improve

@Transcended Trucel why rope when u can get surgery to fix it? Ur breathing will improve and ur life will improve
normally if u have one big looks problem you have many other looks problems. also you need save enough money for surgery and this can take years

normally if u have one big looks problem you have many other looks problems. also you need save enough money for surgery and this can take years
Jaw surgery isn’t expensive in India

a person who is on lookism got surgery with raffani and looks much better