Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strategy to ascend

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Im thinking about going to the local cafe near me where everybody is on their macbooks doing work or whatever and take my laptop there and use it and order a coffee so I look like a cosmopolitan hipster tech bro and being like "Ahahaha yeah I make $280k a year and I'm a feminist" even though im NEET and misogynist can this strategy work to ascend?

no foids would bother bat an eye at you

seems pretty high iq

If you want to ascend upside down, then yes.

E031235C B109 4563 804A 596FEA0399D2
:lul::lul:

Im thinking about going to the local cafe near me where everybody is on their macbooks doing work or whatever and take my laptop there and use it and order a coffee so I look like a cosmopolitan hipster tech bro and being like "Ahahaha yeah I make $280k a year and I'm a feminist" even though im NEET and misogynist can this strategy work to ascend?
The only thing that can get an incel pussy is prostitution, or black magick. If your seriously trying to get some wet juicy pussy, I made a thread with the only possible method that could work for you.

Fake it till you make it

The only strategy to genuinely asced is looksmaxxing. Everything else is cope.