Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Strange apocalyptic future dream I had last night about being in a "male freedom force" to take back the rights of men and re-oppress women.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
The whole thing seemed like a crossover between Deus Ex, Just Cause, MechWarrior, and Crysis and a libertarian guerrilla revolution fantasy. Weird thing is that my dreams are pretty much all non-fiction and take place in the modern era or the times of yesteryear.

I'm pretty sure it was like 2050-something, and it was in Russia for the most. Apparently, something happened where the president of the United States before 2050 was a feminist female. She kicked everyone out of the Cabinet, Congress, and the Senate and re-elected all women, who were all radical feminists. The men were okay with being replaced. Being that all the women were blue, the laws slowly evolved to being dictatorial, and being women, destined to have the government intervene in everything, first starting with taxes and then apparently to guns (I screamed in the dream "THEY TOOK OUR GUNS!" during the compound raid). The U.S went to shit and a lot of people became impoverished due to taxes, but the feminists kept getting re-elected. Then one feminist president started breaking the Constitution completely, and force invaded Western Europe with the permission of Congress, overthrew or allied with all Western European countries - and then they were going to Russia - already invading the Western half of it. I got a shit ton of backstory in the dream for some reason.

So the dream starts to take place near the Tajikstan border in a [feminist-Nazi US army] raided compound in a large forest with mountains, and I'm a goddamn supersoldier wearing full on augmented gear with heavy plated armor. I'm walking around with what appears to be a modified AUG A3 with a modified ACOG sight which has thermal vision? There is a digital scoreboard to the bottom left of my augment vision that determines who I injured and killed if I shot. I look to a doorway corridor to my right and I see four of them. I gun them all fucking down immediately with half a mag. All shot in the head too - you can see the blood go everywhere apeshit and head fragments are spattered about. The red hued digital scoreboard climbs. My friends, who are in other areas in the compound, also open fire. I find some more downstairs in an obscure area within the compound and I immediately kill them with all shots to the head. Apparently we killed each and every single one of them when one of my friend said "ALL GONE." Not one of my friends got injured, but one got a shot to the leg.

Fast forward, and we start to command these extremely fast jet-powered armed mechs to a western Russian suburb near Moscow. These fucking things were fast as shit. We headed north first, and arrived in some Siberian forest. I got intel that there were enemies moving East to our location. I command the mech to face the eastward position, and then all these fuckers came out from the hills at once wearing black camo with pink spots around them for some reason. There was at least 300-400 of them. I get out something that looks like an Xbox controller, and it readies an automatic .50 cal, and each and every one of them was sprayed down by me in a matter of minutes. Near the end of their attack, one of their bullets hit my mech, went through the glass, and hit me in the shoulder, but I was okay and I apparently just scuffed it off.

So we command the mechs to go west, and we arrived in a suburb in Moscow. It was all bleak and dark and there was smoke everywhere, possibly from US bombings. The first place we stopped at was some Russian diner, with unreadable Russian neon graphics on the top of the small, one story, bleak diner. I went inside with my friends, it was way nicer than the exterior, and then an old Russian waitress greeted me and showed me to my seat. When I got there, for some weird reason, my parents were also there (refuge I guess? They also did not visibly age, even though I was a literal 50 year old supersoldier boomer) and told me how they were proud of me for overthowing the feminist Nazis in Siberia, and how I was right when I was a teenager when I said "bad things happen when you give women too much power" (I've never actually said that to them, in fact my mom said that at one point last year lol). So I ate a hamburger there and some madeleine cookies and wheat bread with my friends and my mom, and before I exited the building, I got intel that Western Europe got taken back by other reinforcements. I heard bombs and gunfire above, but it ceased in a matter of seconds. We were apparently going to take back the US though via helicoptering and parachuting. The old Russian waitress who sat me and my friends down then told me that "when all of this comes to an end, I hope everything can revert back to the better days." Then my dream ended.

TL;DR: I dreamt about me being a revolutionary American supersoldier who gets shipped out to Russia to take back Western Europe from feminist Nazis from the US, who invaded it so they can take over the world and expand their sphere of influence.

This is fucking [LifeFuel] if I don't say so myself. I honestly wish I had more dreams like this.

Sounds like some next level shit.

I wish i could dream like this. My dreams are all boring.

inb4 (((Hollywood))) steals this idea and changes some parts

inb4 (((Hollywood))) steals this idea and changes some parts

It will have a strong independent female lead fighting the oppressive patriarchs

Thing is good you need to write it down tbh.

damn, next level :giga:

Tfw when you never get dream:cryfeels:

The whole thing seemed like a crossover between Deus Ex, Just Cause, MechWarrior, and Crysis and a libertarian guerrilla revolution fantasy. Weird thing is that my dreams are pretty much all non-fiction and take place in the modern era or the times of yesteryear.

I'm pretty sure it was like 2050-something, and it was in Russia for the most. Apparently, something happened where the president of the United States before 2050 was a feminist female. She kicked everyone out of the Cabinet, Congress, and the Senate and re-elected all women, who were all radical feminists. The men were okay with being replaced. Being that all the women were blue, the laws slowly evolved to being dictatorial, and being women, destined to have the government intervene in everything, first starting with taxes and then apparently to guns (I screamed in the dream "THEY TOOK OUR GUNS!" during the compound raid). The U.S went to shit and a lot of people became impoverished due to taxes, but the feminists kept getting re-elected. Then one feminist president started breaking the Constitution completely, and force invaded Western Europe with the permission of Congress, overthrew or allied with all Western European countries - and then they were going to Russia - already invading the Western half of it. I got a shit ton of backstory in the dream for some reason.

So the dream starts to take place near the Tajikstan border in a [feminist-Nazi US army] raided compound in a large forest with mountains, and I'm a goddamn supersoldier wearing full on augmented gear with heavy plated armor. I'm walking around with what appears to be a modified AUG A3 with a modified ACOG sight which has thermal vision? There is a digital scoreboard to the bottom left of my augment vision that determines who I injured and killed if I shot. I look to a doorway corridor to my right and I see four of them. I gun them all fucking down immediately with half a mag. All shot in the head too - you can see the blood go everywhere apeshit and head fragments are spattered about. The red hued digital scoreboard climbs. My friends, who are in other areas in the compound, also open fire. I find some more downstairs in an obscure area within the compound and I immediately kill them with all shots to the head. Apparently we killed each and every single one of them when one of my friend said "ALL GONE." Not one of my friends got injured, but one got a shot to the leg.

Fast forward, and we start to command these extremely fast jet-powered armed mechs to a western Russian suburb near Moscow. These fucking things were fast as shit. We headed north first, and arrived in some Siberian forest. I got intel that there were enemies moving East to our location. I command the mech to face the eastward position, and then all these fuckers came out from the hills at once wearing black camo with pink spots around them for some reason. There was at least 300-400 of them. I get out something that looks like an Xbox controller, and it readies an automatic .50 cal, and each and every one of them was sprayed down by me in a matter of minutes. Near the end of their attack, one of their bullets hit my mech, went through the glass, and hit me in the shoulder, but I was okay and I apparently just scuffed it off.

So we command the mechs to go west, and we arrived in a suburb in Moscow. It was all bleak and dark and there was smoke everywhere, possibly from US bombings. The first place we stopped at was some Russian diner, with unreadable Russian neon graphics on the top of the small, one story, bleak diner. I went inside with my friends, it was way nicer than the exterior, and then an old Russian waitress greeted me and showed me to my seat. When I got there, for some weird reason, my parents were also there (refuge I guess? They also did not visibly age, even though I was a literal 50 year old supersoldier boomer) and told me how they were proud of me for overthowing the feminist Nazis in Siberia, and how I was right when I was a teenager when I said "bad things happen when you give women too much power" (I've never actually said that to them, in fact my mom said that at one point last year lol). So I ate a hamburger there and some madeleine cookies and wheat bread with my friends and my mom, and before I exited the building, I got intel that Western Europe got taken back by other reinforcements. I heard bombs and gunfire above, but it ceased in a matter of seconds. We were apparently going to take back the US though via helicoptering and parachuting. The old Russian waitress who sat me and my friends down then told me that "when all of this comes to an end, I hope everything can revert back to the better days." Then my dream ended.

TL;DR: I dreamt about me being a revolutionary American supersoldier who gets shipped out to Russia to take back Western Europe from feminist Nazis from the US, who invaded it so they can take over the world and expand their sphere of influence.

This is fucking [LifeFuel] if I don't say so myself. I honestly wish I had more dreams like this.
I wish I could dream with you

I wish I could write down my dreams tbh

Also do you lucid dream? I wish I could remember my dreams and write it down

Written and directed by Michael Bay

Very interesting reading. I like it.