Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Straight from the whore's mouth: NEVER approach women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/utpbrz/advice_no_one_asked_for/i9bvnrm/

Tl;dr if a woman wants to interact with you she let you know, if she doesn't nothing is going to happen especially if you don't make yourself desirable in the first place.

Look at it this way not all animals get to reproduce and have children so just learn to accept being alone if that helps.

These are the same people who claim tinder and real life are different. Yet if you are not an 8+ Chad and get randomly approached by women you are supposed to die alone. Don't even try, inkwell :feelsclown:

this is why i gave up a long time ago

no sense in being a beta orbiter

good morning,i hate women.

nah, not going to do what some fucking fat cunt femist skank writes on cuck*t. How about I force feed my cock down that pigs snout? fucking cunt.

so just learn to accept being alone if that helps.

Nah fuck you roastoid.

Tl;dr if a woman wants to interact with you she let you know, if she doesn't nothing is going to happen
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR AGES

meanwhile bluepill and redpill cucks say we constantly have to try hard and approach, be nice and power through 10,000 rejections with a smile and blah blah blah...

If a foid doesn't want you IT'S OVER, you cannot negotiate attraction. These idiots are literally spitting the blackpill and they don't even realize it

This is true. Redpillers and PUAs just wanted to grift men and tell men, that the reason you don't have girlfriends is because you are a giant pussy and you don't approach women. Which is of course complete bullshit. If a woman genuinely likes you and wants you, she invites you to her social circle or joins your social circle. She hangs around you, tries to get your attention and makes sure you know that she likes you. Women wear their hearts on their sleeves and if they like you then you can't really miss that. Contrary to what most people believe its the woman typically making the first move, where she gives a green light for the guy to approach.

If you have to ask yourself "does this girl like me" then the answer is a convincing NO. When you feel anxiety about approaching women your gut is telling you, that you shouldn't do it, because you internally already know that she extremely likely doesn't find you attractive and that its a risky move.

Ignore all the redpill scammers and the women who say that they prefer men to approach. The latter group only wants men to approach them for validation, but they in the end walk up to the guys they like and end up being with them.

Its the biggest lie sold to men, that if you are confident and just approach women then women will like you. In fact this advice is very dangerous to men, because some of them start to approach dozens or even hundreds of women, which will only make these guys even more bitter. And it wastes his time and the time of these women whom he bothers with his bullshit.

I'm sorry but you have men to blame for that

Of course you do.

Men are to blame for everything
Women are to blame for nothing; they are angels trapped by predatory patriarchal men whom they rely on for safety when SHTF and also to blame for...everything.

:feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is true. Redpillers and PUAs just wanted to grift men and tell men, that the reason you don't have girlfriends is because you are a giant pussy and you don't approach women. Which is of course complete bullshit. If a woman genuinely likes you and wants you, she invites you to her social circle or joins your social circle. She hangs around you, tries to get your attention and makes sure you know that she likes you. Women wear their hearts on their sleeves and if they like you then you can't really miss that. Contrary to what most people believe its the woman typically making the first move, where she gives a green light for the guy to approach.

If you have to ask yourself "does this girl like me" then the answer is a convincing NO. When you feel anxiety about approaching women your gut is telling you, that you shouldn't do it, because you internally already know that she extremely likely doesn't find you attractive and that its a risky move.

Ignore all the redpill scammers and the women who say that they prefer men to approach. The latter group only wants men to approach them for validation, but they in the end walk up to the guys they like and end up being with them.

Its the biggest lie sold to men, that if you are confident and just approach women then women will like you. In fact this advice is very dangerous to men, because some of them start to approach dozens or even hundreds of women, which will only make these guys even more bitter. And it wastes his time and the time of these women whom he bothers with his bullshit.

High IQ. So true. I used to be so hard on myself back in my PUA days to approach women. Only thing approaching foids led to was utter humiliation. Now that I look back on it, my brain was giving out fear signals because it knew what I was doing was retarded and could lead to ostracism from others.

High IQ. So true. I used to be so hard on myself back in my PUA days to approach women. Only thing approaching foids led to was utter humiliation. Now that I look back on it, my brain was giving out fear signals because it knew what I was doing was retarded and could lead to ostracism from others.
Correct, your brain and your instincts just wanted to protect you. Its sad that we both had to learn it the hard way.

These PUA / Redpill scammers are extremely dangerous. They are in fact the reason why some incels become radicalized and not the blackpill forums.

the Taliban is our only hope at this point

Sounds like a male feminist faggot to me. Are you going to take something a fucktard on reddit says seriously ?

Evil toilet upset women in some states won't be able to satiate their bloodlust by sucking out the brains of their unborn children :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

The entire thread is enlightening. It's basically "don't ever approach women ever because they're afraid of getting murdered for rejecting a guy even though that basically never happens."

Well in a twist the person that posted that is actually male. Looks like yet another sad case of self-hating incel that gets twisted up to the point of thinking they're a radical feminist man hater in the hopes that'll get them female attention lmao.

This is what he looks like:

ITT: Femoid drops blackpill, More News at 11

It's a mangina not a toilet.

Extremely well written. This should be taught to all young men. This is the kind of post that make me want to come back to this forum.

Last edited:
FBD75901 1B5F 43CA 9162 8CB927453569

Hahaha. At least she admitted that women are privileged. Even they ugliest woman on earth can get children with sperm donation

Facts, all you need is to be NT. Personality and approaching is cope. When a foid is interested in a chad they’ll give signals and validate/respond to any boring shit Chad says.

Well in a twist the person that posted that is actually male. Looks like yet another sad case of self-hating incel that gets twisted up to the point of thinking they're a radical feminist man hater in the hopes that'll get them female attention lmao.

This is what he looks like:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We'll see him on the inkwell forums when he gets cucked for Tyrone :feelsaww:

"Look at it this way not all animals get to reproduce and have children so just learn to accept being alone if that helps."

This evil cunt would never say something like this to a woman having trouble dating. If society ever collapses women should fear the men that they totally dismissed like this.

Enough I'm ANGRY AS F I'm gonna fire up these cunts :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

"Learn to accept being alone if that helps"

I'd genuinely kill this person if I could get away with it

they sometimes expect the first step bc they are coward

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back