Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Straight from currywhore mouth

Lol the couple looks like my parents, except colors reversed

Noodlewhores 2.0, mang

"dude you are way hotter than him". that normiefag abolutely mogs that piece of shitskin whitemaxxing femoid from one corner of the world to another, she should humble her ego and rope herself in smash ultimate bros

Women are more primal than men, so no doubt they're more racist in that sense, imo all this screams about racial equality and woke narratives is unironically making women more aware of "inferior races" although they'd pay lip service to their cause

"dude you are way hotter than him". that normiefag abolutely mogs that piece of shitskin whitemaxxing femoid from one corner of the world to another, she should humble her ego and rope herself in smash ultimate bros
They're looksmatched tbh, the white guy looks soy and probably couldn't get a non-fat white femoid since they have super high standards these days. He's probably grateful he got a slim curryfoid who's not ugly and will treat him better than his looksmatch white foid would.

I'm surprised he didn't go for a noodle though

J.D Vance 2.0

They're looksmatched tbh, the white guy looks soy and probably couldn't get a non-fat white femoid since they have super high standards these days. He's probably grateful he got a slim curryfoid who's not ugly and will treat him better than his looksmatch white foid would.

I'm surprised he didn't go for a noodle though
he had non-zero bodycount before meeting this indian foid. he absolutely mogs her in height, and she acknowledges herself that she is a shitskin :feelskek: and very happy to chain him down. if i were him, then it would really begin for me. im very certain he is pumpdumping her and he will choose to move on with someone else later on. and i think his looks are on point, especially that hairstyle

Marrying a currywhore is better than marrying noodlewhores because atleast their kids will be Caucasoid.

he had non-zero bodycount before meeting this indian foid. he absolutely mogs her in height, and she acknowledges herself that she is a shitskin :feelskek: and very happy to chain him down. if i were him, then it would really begin for me. im very certain he is pumpdumping her and he will choose to move on with someone else later on. and i think his looks are on point, especially that hairstyle
she says in the post he dated an Indian girl before too, probably has a fetish for brown skin or something

The foid seems to be bengali (the most self-loathing currywhores).

she says in the post he dated an Indian girl before too, probably has a fetish for brown skin or something
even though, as you stated earlier, he could definitely land someone hotter (non indian) while he was at it. he does look soy, so i assume he is absolutely retarded as well. all hope for humanity is lost

I hate currywhores and noddlewhores so fucking much.

Literal shitskin cope
t.
indian-weird.gif

Any diverse big metro city/area is basically a white man's dating heaven.

I saw two WMIF couples and two WMBF couples on sunday lol. And like 5+ WMAF couples.