Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Straight from currywhore mouth

Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
331d 23h 48m
Lol the couple looks like my parents, except colors reversed

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Future orthodoxcel
★★★★★
120d 21h 24m
Noodlewhores 2.0, mang

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

i can't control all this rage that's inside me
23h 47m
"dude you are way hotter than him". that normiefag abolutely mogs that piece of shitskin whitemaxxing femoid from one corner of the world to another, she should humble her ego and rope herself in smash ultimate bros

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
165d 23h 5m
Women are more primal than men, so no doubt they're more racist in that sense, imo all this screams about racial equality and woke narratives is unironically making women more aware of "inferior races" although they'd pay lip service to their cause

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
112d 20h 1m
"dude you are way hotter than him". that normiefag abolutely mogs that piece of shitskin whitemaxxing femoid from one corner of the world to another, she should humble her ego and rope herself in smash ultimate bros
They're looksmatched tbh, the white guy looks soy and probably couldn't get a non-fat white femoid since they have super high standards these days. He's probably grateful he got a slim curryfoid who's not ugly and will treat him better than his looksmatch white foid would.

I'm surprised he didn't go for a noodle though

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

STONE KIKE TRANNIES & R#PE ALL FOIDS (InMinecraft)
★★★
95d 4h 1m
J.D Vance 2.0

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

23h 47m
They're looksmatched tbh, the white guy looks soy and probably couldn't get a non-fat white femoid since they have super high standards these days. He's probably grateful he got a slim curryfoid who's not ugly and will treat him better than his looksmatch white foid would.

I'm surprised he didn't go for a noodle though
he had non-zero bodycount before meeting this indian foid. he absolutely mogs her in height, and she acknowledges herself that she is a shitskin :feelskek: and very happy to chain him down. if i were him, then it would really begin for me. im very certain he is pumpdumping her and he will choose to move on with someone else later on. and i think his looks are on point, especially that hairstyle

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
33d 14h 29m
Marrying a currywhore is better than marrying noodlewhores because atleast their kids will be Caucasoid.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
112d 20h 1m
he had non-zero bodycount before meeting this indian foid. he absolutely mogs her in height, and she acknowledges herself that she is a shitskin :feelskek: and very happy to chain him down. if i were him, then it would really begin for me. im very certain he is pumpdumping her and he will choose to move on with someone else later on. and i think his looks are on point, especially that hairstyle
she says in the post he dated an Indian girl before too, probably has a fetish for brown skin or something

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
33d 14h 29m
The foid seems to be bengali (the most self-loathing currywhores).

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

23h 47m
she says in the post he dated an Indian girl before too, probably has a fetish for brown skin or something
even though, as you stated earlier, he could definitely land someone hotter (non indian) while he was at it. he does look soy, so i assume he is absolutely retarded as well. all hope for humanity is lost

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
209d 2h 55m
I hate currywhores and noddlewhores so fucking much.

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
★★★★
246d 8h 22m
Literal shitskin cope
t.
indian-weird.gif

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Fighting racism is fighting against women's rights
★★
123d 10h 34m
Any diverse big metro city/area is basically a white man's dating heaven.

I saw two WMIF couples and two WMBF couples on sunday lol. And like 5+ WMAF couples.