Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Storytime for all those fucks that think JBW works- The time a curryfoid sent her angry father at me when I asked her out

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
This story starts when I was 18 fresh out of house and had just moved to college in a city in France (where my father lived at the time) :feelstrash:

Though lonely and a virgin I was still a little bluepilled. And I was genuinely looking for a gf and thought I could get one by being "nice and confident):lul::soy::soy:

Anyways, there was a local grocery market near my college owned by a family of jeets and usually it used to be the husband and wife who would sit at the shop . Good folks.....they would speak to me in that weird curry accent but were nice n shiet unlike the Sandniggers that always hate me for some reason :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I used to go there usual nights because tbh I was a lazy fuck and didn't know how to cook for shit so even though I hated it I had to survive on ramen and I used to buy it from them:dab::dab:

One of those late nights (about 9 or 10) I entered the usual manner and didn't quite notice the counter for where the ramen was usually kept and was searching around when this quite frankly hot curryfoid with the biggest pair of tits on a thin body I have ever seen goes - Hey can I help u?:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Me like the retarded high inhib cuck I was I just stammered asking for the ramen then she smiled and lead me to that place where it was kept :feelsaww::feelsaww:

She struck up the conversation with me as we went to the counter and she studied in École polytechnique which is a pretty prestigious French institute for science n stuff. She had apparently moved to be nearer to help her parents in the grocery store for the time being as her mother had to get a gall bladder related surgery :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I left the grocery store that day with a spring in my steps and a smile in my heart thinking for the first time a foid had treated me like a decent human being and talked with me so much n even joked with me:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

So this repeats a few more times and I would deliberately go to the store and buy shit and she would talk and laugh with me everytime even though as a broke college student it would hurt my pockets:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Anyways Within four weeks of knowing her I finally go that fateful night to ask her out .As soon as I say - hey I think u r a great gal would u like to go on a date with me

She freaks the absolute shit out . She raises her voice at me - " That's not appropriate blah blah blah" like I tuned out when she started shouting. Like she was genuinely personally offended that I thought I had a chance with her:feelscry::feelscry:

Anyways I apologise and leave . The next time I go to the grocery store in urgency cuz I needed something urgently as it's closest to my dorm room her father the shop owner walks up to me and gives a stern look saying - He would appreciate me if I don't come here anymore because I made his daughter feel uncomfortable lol:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Like stupid bitch I politely asked u out and then politely left when U started screaming at me now u tell ur dad who was nice to me that I "harrassed u" wtf??????!!?:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::fbi::feelsree:

Anyways due to that stupid shitskin currywhore I had to walk for 20 minutes for getting stuff from another grocery store for the rest of my college days:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

and she is apparently dating l a 6'4 Aryan Chad too :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

There is no JBW for subhumans like me atleast with ethnic foids in west because they have as many options as possible

Some other day I will tell u the stories about me asking out A Chinese foid and a Sandnigger Lebanese foid too

That's why since then I have always held a grudge for all curries even though there are not that many in France

How tall are you? If you were taller she would have probably said yes

Same. If you were taller, she would have sucked your dick then and there.

Height pill is the most brutal :cryfeels::feelsrope:Over
true

height>>>>>>everything else

JBW doesn't mean ALL ethnic whores will like you, but a lot will do

I remember asking this thai girl out at the start of HS. She obviously rejected me but word got around and this one guy started saying me and her were dating as a joke. Then I heard that she was crying about it because people started asking her if it was true. Eventually I saw her and she told me if I tell anyone we're dating she'll get her Dad to come and beat the shit out of me :lul:

This story starts when I was 18 fresh out of house and had just moved to college in a city in France (where my father lived at the time) :feelstrash:

Though lonely and a virgin I was still a little bluepilled. And I was genuinely looking for a gf and thought I could get one by being "nice and confident):lul::soy::soy:

Anyways, there was a local grocery market near my college owned by a family of jeets and usually it used to be the husband and wife who would sit at the shop . Good folks.....they would speak to me in that weird curry accent but were nice n shiet unlike the Sandniggers that always hate me for some reason :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I used to go there usual nights because tbh I was a lazy fuck and didn't know how to cook for shit so even though I hated it I had to survive on ramen and I used to buy it from them:dab::dab:

One of those late nights (about 9 or 10) I entered the usual manner and didn't quite notice the counter for where the ramen was usually kept and was searching around when this quite frankly hot curryfoid with the biggest pair of tits on a thin body I have ever seen goes - Hey can I help u?:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Me like the retarded high inhib cuck I was I just stammered asking for the ramen then she smiled and lead me to that place where it was kept :feelsaww::feelsaww:

She struck up the conversation with me as we went to the counter and she studied in École polytechnique which is a pretty prestigious French institute for science n stuff. She had apparently moved to be nearer to help her parents in the grocery store for the time being as her mother had to get a gall bladder related surgery :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I left the grocery store that day with a spring in my steps and a smile in my heart thinking for the first time a foid had treated me like a decent human being and talked with me so much n even joked with me:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

So this repeats a few more times and I would deliberately go to the store and buy shit and she would talk and laugh with me everytime even though as a broke college student it would hurt my pockets:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Anyways Within four weeks of knowing her I finally go that fateful night to ask her out .As soon as I say - hey I think u r a great gal would u like to go on a date with me

She freaks the absolute shit out . She raises her voice at me - " That's not appropriate blah blah blah" like I tuned out when she started shouting. Like she was genuinely personally offended that I thought I had a chance with her:feelscry::feelscry:

Anyways I apologise and leave . The next time I go to the grocery store in urgency cuz I needed something urgently as it's closest to my dorm room her father the shop owner walks up to me and gives a stern look saying - He would appreciate me if I don't come here anymore because I made his daughter feel uncomfortable lol:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Like stupid bitch I politely asked u out and then politely left when U started screaming at me now u tell ur dad who was nice to me that I "harrassed u" wtf??????!!?:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::fbi::feelsree:

Anyways due to that stupid shitskin currywhore I had to walk for 20 minutes for getting stuff from another grocery store for the rest of my college days:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

There is no JBW for subhumans like me atleast with ethnic foids in west because they have as many options as possible

Some other day I will tell u the stories about me asking out A Chinese foid and a Sandnigger Lebanese foid too

That's why since then I have always held a grudge for all curries even though there are not that many in France
yh same shit happened to me at work

I asked some woman out if she wanted to hang out and she aped out then stopped coming to work and reported me or some shit JFL

Whatever man it is what it is, its stopped bothering me I just dont waste time asking people when I am blackpilled its pointless, fuck this shit country and all the foids here I want nothing to do with any of them anymore.

already had the pick of the litter, maybe could work in places where they've never seen a white before. JBT is law

yh same shit happened to me at work

I asked some woman out if she wanted to hang out and she aped out then stopped coming to work and reported me or some shit JFL

Whatever man it is what it is, its stopped bothering me I just dont waste time asking people when I am blackpilled its pointless, fuck this shit country and all the foids here I want nothing to do with any of them anymore.
well I hope pattaya works out for u brocel

I remember asking this thai girl out at the start of HS. She obviously rejected me but word got around and this one guy started saying me and her were dating as a joke. Then I heard that she was crying about it because people started asking her if it was true. Eventually I saw her and she told me if I tell anyone we're dating she'll get her Dad to come and beat the shit out of me :lul:
Stupid bitch lol I hope she gets beaten by her badboy bf

Brootal story, read everything.

Would appreciate it if you could use less emojis and less paragraphs/one liners, as this makes it way more difficult to read the text properly

Brootal story, read everything.

Would appreciate it if you could use less emojis and less paragraphs/one liners, as this makes it way more difficult to read the text properly
yeah I apologise lol I got bored midway so I started adding emojis

will keep that in mind for the next time

JBW doesn't mean ALL ethnic whores will like you, but a lot will do
Bullshit, if you’re ugly and short being white won’t do shit for you, claiming race means more than height or actual looks is anti blackpill.

They don't like it when you cold approach, but when you try the "warm approach" by being her friend first this is the result. Couldn't even reject you politely or shit, just had to make up bullshit and get daddy to lose a costumer over nothing.

Hopefully her bf dumps her for white Stacy, just so she feels even a fraction of what you felt that day

They don't like it when you cold approach, but when you try the "warm approach" by being her friend first this is the result. Couldn't even reject you politely or shit, just had to make up bullshit and get daddy to lose a costumer over nothing.

Hopefully her bf dumps her for white Stacy, just so she feels even a fraction of what you felt that day
yeah she was nasty