Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Story][Venting] Hanging out in the gym with Tyronelite and the Swedish Stacey who hugged everyone but me: She invited him out to play Tennis

@FACEandLMS did this happen in Sweden? Do girls really go crazy for black guys over there? Also I heard American/western black guys are way more in demand then the other immigrants like the Arabs and Turks is this true? Do Swedish/Scandinavian foids love blacks more then anything else?

I'm in the UK. I don't know what Sweden is like.

Sorta unrelated but what workouts do you do in the gym btw? Thinking of starting, tbh. It's a cope, but I think it's a worthwhile one.

Fuck man that feels bad. On a side note though can you tell me the music you use in your video intros? It's really catchy.

I realize this thread was necro bumped, but the EXACT same thing happened to me (girl hugged everyone but me). I posted about it a long time ago.

https://incels.is/threads/when-a-girl-hugs-everyone-except-for-you.3769/

I can vividly remember a time back in 2006. It was somewhere around this time of year, though I think it was earlier in november. I was in a group that consisted of me, 3 other guys and 2 girls. One of the girls moved away sometime during that summer but moved back for whatever reason in november. We all met up in front of this diner we'd occasionally go to. She got emotional and started giving everyone hugs. I held my arms out like I was going to hug her and I'll never forget her reaction. She turned and looked at me and make a face that was a combination of both fear and disgust and backed away from me. She wasn't remotely subtle about it. I tried to play it off, hoping nobody else saw it and one of the guys goes "come on! give [Ryo] a hug!" to which she replied "no thanks".

This girl was 4/10 at best and was in the same social circle I was in. She was the really bubbly touchy feely type with everyone except for me. I'd say "it's over" but nothing can end if it never began.