Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Story][Some lifefuel] Foid pushes currycel off his bike

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Just saw this earlier when I walking outside. This curry who was about 5'1 pointed to a foid to stop her from walking in the bike lane. Then when he was next to her, as the light was about to go green, she pushed him off of his bike and laughed whilst crossing the road with her friend. I was on the other side of the road, so I sadly couldn't help him up, but as she passed me whilst crossing the road, I spit on her shoe and muttered "Stupid whore" loud enough so that she and her friend could hear it and then went on with my day. Let's hope that she wasn't some crazy feminist and that I get MeeToo'd LOL

Based GrAYcel if not larp

Fucking based well done greycel

Low inhibs me

Larp. A whiteknight fag would have tackled you to the ground for spiting at a foid.

Just saw this earlier when I walking outside. This curry who was about 5'1 pointed to a foid to stop her from walking in the bike lane. Then when he was next to her, as the light was about to go green, she pushed him off of his bike and laughed whilst crossing the road with her friend. I was on the other side of the road, so I sadly couldn't help him up, but as she passed me whilst crossing the road, I spit on her shoe and muttered "Stupid whore" loud enough so that she and her friend could hear it and then went on with my day. Let's hope that she wasn't some crazy feminist and that I get MeeToo'd LOL
Should of punched her out cold and ran.

Shoes are already dirty, so your spit probably helped clean it a little bit. :feelsugh:

Based if true, gay if fake.

This is a good deed you've done !
Sadly I'm too low inhib to do this and afraid they will press charges against me for no goddam reason. ( Females always win )

If it's not a larp, you're a legend!

20200226 194551

hope that curry fucks that bitch up later.

based,fuck that whore