Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of when I was bluepilled and an emo foid tricked me, and why mental illness in females is fake news

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Ok so she was like 5’2 or something like that. Very cute foid and she’s my looksmatch. Anyways, she claimed to be schizo and have mental illness and so I thought she couldn’t be normie she must be a NAWALT. lol and I actually asked for her phone number, which I don’t do often because I’m high inhib plus I already know I’m getting rejected so why bother, and was brutally rejected. Anyways it comes to find out she started dating a huge white guy (like at least 6’5) and not only that but he kind of lurked around me as if I did something wrong. First of all it’s not my fault your gf is a liar. Second I will smash your fat faggot head into the concrete and shatter your normie skull. Anyways the moral of the story is mental illness in female organism is fake news. They are all chad chasers with 0 exceptions. She was schizo but still sane enough to see chad lol yeah right. Unless her schizophrenia caused her to think Chad was her looksmatch which I highly doubt

Damn I feel that. Foids are annoying and like to play stupid games like that

Stop mogging me

that sucks op :feelsrope:

foids can be mentally ill (just look at foids in america), but for them it doesn't matter. she can be a drolling dwonie and giga SMV mog chadlites

The cuter they are, the more of a whore they are.

Unless her schizophrenia caused her to think Chad was her looksmatch which I highly doubt
Nice one :feelskek:
But yeah when a foid says she has some mental illness, press x to doubt