Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of what happened when I was finishing middleschool

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I originally posted this as a reply But I think its Lounge material. Never shared this story. Yes Im giving location Of where I reside and went to school. No i dont care.

this is a true story you can look up, In my middle school a girl killed herself when her sex video got leaked you can search it up "Mikayla Annice Randall" Suicide
then a week later a Lunch lady got hit by a car infront of the school and died. Like her ghost took revenge.
Now yall know the school I went to But I had to tell this story
This was when I was enrolled in That school in 2019

I saw her getting bullied by sheboons alot but I didn't think much of it. Most of the beckies don't care, Never knew her name But she did wrestling, Until the photos came out I was shocked. I walked in on my football coach crying Multiple times When I was still playing, Now that I look back It was brutal.

Last edited:
The Lounge: discussed

I originally posted this as a reply But I think its Lounge material. Never shared this story. Yes Im giving location Of where I reside and went to school. No i dont care.

this is a true story you can look up, In my middle school a girl killed herself when her sex video got leaked you can search it up "Mikayla Annice Randall" Suicide
then a week later a Lunch lady got hit by a car infront of the school and died. Like her ghost took revenge.
Now yall know the school I went to But I had to tell this story
This was when I was enrolled in That school in 2019

I saw her getting bullied by sheboons alot but I didn't think much of it. Most of the beckies don't care, Never knew her name But she did wrestling, Until the photos came out I was shocked. I walked in on my football coach crying Multiple times When I was still playing, Now that I look back It was brutal.
fucking cumskins and animal fucking jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
no black person ever does this
its like pedophilia or something, they want to raise some shit and then fuck it so they get a puppy
fucking dusty neanderthals