Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Story of my miserable life

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
this will be about my mother

my parents got divorced , my father(Chad) beated us nearly every week

months later my mom found a new guy(white knight betabux) and married him , he was a nice guy, but some time later mother started crying that she misses my piece of shit father, and the happened 4-5 times, he gets away from beta goes to Chad

then goes to beta cuz my father abuses her or us :lul:

she ruined our mostly my life just to get the pscho Chad to our home , then cries again saying “he doesn’t love me” after he abuses her again:lul::lul::lul:

He also didn’t even helped us financially

After witnessing this first hand I fucking hate society so so much especially woman

because we could’ve lived a peaceful life and I’d be in a way way better place without that piece of shit deadbeat faggot but no he must come cuz he’s Chad:lul::lul::lul:

also she always justifies his abuses :lul:

But if I even say anything wrong I’m the worst person on earth I’m the devil :lul:

fuck my family I hope they die in a crash and I inherit their low money, especially my father needs to get buried ASAP

Good looking people are the fucking worst

How tall is your Chad father? Have you ever seen his cock?

this says a lot, the foids justify everything if the abuser is a chad, while if we say "you're beautiful" at a woman on the street is catcalling

anyways I'm sorry for your story brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels:

months later my mom found a new guy(white knight betabux) and married him , he was a nice guy, but some time later mother started crying that she misses my piece of shit father, and the happened 4-5 times, he gets away from beta goes to Chad

she ruined our mostly my life just to get the pscho Chad to our home , then cries again saying “he doesn’t love me” after he abuses her again:lul::lul::lul:

After witnessing this first hand I fucking hate society so so much especially woman

because we could’ve lived a peaceful life and I’d be in a way way better place without that piece of shit deadbeat faggot but no he must come cuz he’s Chad:lul::lul::lul:

But if I even say anything wrong I’m the worst person on earth I’m the devil :lul:

fuck my family I hope they die in a crash and I inherit their low money, especially my father needs to get buried ASAP

Sorry this shit happened to you and this is a common story, women are all innately masochists

Its the reason why the most common fetish for women is a rape fetish (you can look this up yourself, there's a reason why 50 Shades Of Grey is a best seller)

I was working at some fast food place before, and this girl was saying she's leaving her BF and showed everyone images of her bruised face when he beat her, I didn't show any remorse or care because I knew she was going to get back together with the badboy that abuses her, its such a cliche, women can't resist their animalistic nature, they are more like animals than humans

She was back together with him shortly after, as I predicted, what a surprise lol

Shit like this is exactly why you should be doing everything in your power to build your wealth so can lower the amount of normie bullshit you have to deal with in your life, until one day you don't have to deal with normies at all

this says a lot, the foids justify everything if the abuser is a chad, while if we say "you're beautiful" at a woman on the street is catcalling

anyways I'm sorry for your story brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels:
The cuck beta husband wasn’t doing anything wrong but my whore mother was attacking him saying bad stuff and “ how can you say that “ :lul: , he wasn’t even doing anything wrong , but when my father beats her and me, she says he was right:lul:
Shit like this is exactly why you should be doing everything in your power to build your wealth so can lower the amount of normie bullshit you have to deal with in your life, until one day you don't have to deal with normies at all
I’m trying man but believe me life is a million times hard for people like us , I’m really doing whatever I can and hopefully get a nice surgery soon
Sorry this shit happened to you and this is a common story, women are all innately masochists
Thanks man

Last edited:
Your mom is a fool for having married that abusive asshole, and I'm sorry to hear about how he did that shit to you. I've also found that beautiful people are massive narcissists, but for a good reason. Literally everyone bends over backwards for GL people. Meanwhile guys like me get bullied for simple shit like the way I dress or my weight.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whenever I see a fellow unattractive male I feel some sort of bond and will go out of my way to help them/ make things convenient for them. Everyone was bugging me today for answers to a project (I'm a nerd people go to) and I ignored everyone except an Asian manlet.

Curious how not only incels have had shitty luck in the genetic pool, but also a wreck of an environment.

If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father. If you have a bad father who is not Chad everything is over for you. :feelsdevil:
To be born as Chad is the most important gift a man can receive in his life. :forcedsmile:

Even if the father is awful it does not matter. The money does not matter. Only the fact that a guy is Chad matters.

Last edited:
Curious how not only incels have had shitty luck in the genetic pool, but also a wreck of an environment.
Environment matter too fucking much ,maybe as much as genes ,I know a lot of guys who are lower than me as smv but have fulfilling lives cuz they had normal families
Your mom is a fool for having married that abusive asshole, and I'm sorry to hear about how he did that shit to you. I've also found that beautiful people are massive narcissists, but for a good reason. Literally everyone bends over backwards for GL people. Meanwhile guys like me get bullied for simple shit like the way I dress or my weight.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whenever I see a fellow unattractive male I feel some sort of bond and will go out of my way to help them/ make things convenient for them. Everyone was bugging me today for answers to a project (I'm a nerd people go to) and I ignored everyone except an Asian manlet.
Yeah agreed
If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father. If you have a bad father who is not Chad everything is over for you. :feelsdevil:
To be born as Chad is the most important gift a man can receive in his life. :forcedsmile:

Even if the father is awful it does not matter. The money does not matter. Only the fact that a guy is Chad matters.
Man are you fucking brain dead or something? I didn’t get my fathers genes, got my low Becky recessed mothers genes and money matters too fucking much believe me
Your mom is a fool for having married that abusive asshole, and I'm sorry to hear about how he did that shit to you
I’d understand marrying the first time but she did it 5x with him, and he always does evil stuff, my mom is a whore and I know it
I've also found that beautiful people are massive narcissists, but for a good reason.
Good reason? He literally says he’s not spending any money on us cuz he’llpay for himself when he gets old :lul: He has 300 k in his bank account
If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father
Yeah bro I’m Chad I’m just venting in an incels forum :feelstastyman:
Meanwhile guys like me get bullied for simple shit like the way I dress or my weight.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Guys like us get bullied for just standing :lul:
I see but most times they stab me in the back too

Last edited:
Environment matter too fucking much ,maybe as much as genes ,I know a lot of guys who are lower than me as smv but have fulfilling lives cuz they had normal families

Yeah agreed

Man are you fucking brain dead or something? I didn’t get my fathers genes, got my low Becky recessed mothers genes and money matters too fucking much believe me

I’d understand marrying the first time but she did it 5x with him, and he always does evil stuff, my mom is a whore and I know it

Good reason? He literally says he’s not spending any money on us cuz he’llpay for himself when he gets old :lul: He has 300 k in his bank account

Yeah bro I’m Chad I’m just venting in an incels forum :feelstastyman:
Do you see your father on a daily basis? cuz my father was not the best of the fathers there are around, but at least he cares about me and helps me finantially so i can forget/forgive a couple of things that he did before. if he was a complete piece of shit i would not want to see his face near me ever, whats more with your situation i would not want to be near my mother too. if i were you i would get a job and get out of there asap

if i were you i would get a job and get out of there asap
I can’t man , every job I got people jumped on me and treated me worse than an animal
Do you see your father on a daily basis?
Not anymore , but I will most likely
whats more with your situation i would not want to be near my mother too.
Everything is just fubar man ,I just wanna get my surgery with their money

I can’t man , every job I got people jumped on me and treated me worse than an animal

Not anymore , but I will most likely
Sigh, how hard life must be on us. Stay strong and see if you can get a job where you would be treated fairly, at least you can get a job meanwhile not a single person wants to hire me lmao.

If not you could see to invest in something or do freelance coding if you get the motivation to learn, but i do know that a lot of us lack motivation to get something worthwhile going.

If not you could see to invest in something or do freelance coding if you get the motivation to learn, but i do know that a lot of us lack motivation to get something worthwhile going.
I’m low iq too, will get kicked out of college soon, can’t finish it
Sigh, how hard life must be on us. Stay strong and see if you can get a job where you would be treated fairly, at least you can get a job meanwhile not a single person wants to hire me lmao.
Thx man, sometimes it’s really for the better,cuz I mostly cried after fighting people at the first day at work and quitting

I’m low iq too, will get kicked out of college soon, can’t finish it

Thx man, sometimes it’s really for the better,cuz I mostly cried after fighting people at the first day at work and quitting
Dont worry, im on the same boat. People are people and they like bullying the likes of us, im 25 and doing college. this would be my second year if i wasnt a lazy ass. i just got into it cuz i think it will help my chances of getting an IT related job in the future, but we must do something at least to afford copes and not be too unhappy. we are already unhappy enough and imagine living all of our life like this, i know its not easy cuz i struggle everyday to do something productive. but at least i try to do something interesting week to week. for example i have a few projects related to programming that i want to make, games to play and see how i can get money even when no one will hire me.

So yeah brocel we should strive to have goals even if that dosnt mean we will get laid. at least having a life of "peace" and affordable copes will be better than having to stand your family for eternity while being a miserable person overall.:feelsautistic:

Dont worry, im on the same boat. People are people and they like bullying the likes of us, im 25 and doing college. this would be my second year if i wasnt a lazy ass. i just got into it cuz i think it will help my chances of getting an IT related job in the future, but we must do something at least to afford copes and not be too unhappy. we are already unhappy enough and imagine living all of our life like this, i know its not easy cuz i struggle everyday to do something productive. but at least i try to do something interesting week to week. for example i have a few projects related to programming that i want to make, games to play and see how i can get money even when no one will hire me.

So yeah brocel we should strive to have goals even if that dosnt mean we will get laid. at least having a life of "peace" and affordable copes will be better than having to stand your family for eternity while being a miserable person overall.:feelsautistic:
Exactly bro agreed ,I have 2 years left for my stem degree but I really don’t know anything that much haven’t learned shit unlike high iq people ,I just want my degree, maybe later I can do and experience better stuff
this would be my second year
This would be my third , but my life wasn’t ruined I would’ve been graduated

Exactly bro agreed ,I have 2 years left for my stem degree but I really don’t know anything that much haven’t learned shit unlike high iq people ,I just want my degree, maybe later I can do and experience better stuff

This would be my third , but my life wasn’t ruined I would’ve been graduated
I have a friend who has been on uni for about 10 years, and he's doing some classes from first year. so that's something to make your day better i think

How old are you OP?

Your mom married him expecting to have chad kids and instead she had a subhuman son :feelshaha: my parents pushed me to go into sports and shit despite being a skinny midget and I failed MISERABLY and got mogged by every guy.
Yea and he gets away with it because your mom is thinking about how well he fucks her. Also mogs me for having 300k, I wish I had that kinda money.
[UWSL]Guys like us get bullied for just standing :lul:[/UWSL]
Happened to me yesterday. I was waiting for my bus when 3 Hispanic thug kids said “LOOK AT THIS NIGGAS FIT!” And they all burst out laughing and walked away, I wear plain shit so I really don’t know why they said that. I didn’t feel insulted I was just confused.
I see but most times they stab me in the back too
Oh take it from a major ex-simp that people will use you for your material possessions and then discard you immediately after. I’ve paid for so many meals and organized so many meet ups and I’ve gotten NOTHING out of it. Why? Because I’m ugly and nerdy.:feelsrope::feelsohgod:

Take some boxing and mma and beat that fuckers ass

We will all make it

I would hit the gym endlessly to get jacked as fuck and show up on his door something for a sweet revenge for everything from the past. He would be getting what he so well deserves for being a piece of shit.

I would hit the gym endlessly to get jacked as fuck and show up on his door something for a sweet revenge for everything from the past. He would be getting what he so well deserves for being a piece of shit.
I did that a long time ago ,it doesn’t matter ,I just want to get my surgeries

Very few people on this forum deserve as much respect as you for doing what you did, sir. My utmost respect for you for doing what was right and deserved.
Very well done.

You beat him?
It doesn’tmatter at all ,I’m still the ugly weak pathetic loser ,I doubt I can beat anyone, at all if I’m not angry or even if I’m angry ,he probably didn’t fight
Very few people on this forum deserve as much respect as you for doing what you did, sir. My utmost respect for you for doing what was right and deserved.
Very well done.
Thanks I guess:feelsugh:

Dr but its over

Hey IT motherfuckers trannies don't you read this? I thought incels don't get laid because we are abusive to women? Get that non existent brain of yours out of the dustbin and see this post retarded fucks :feelsjuice:

Hey IT motherfuckers trannies don't you read this? I thought incels don't get laid because we are abusive to women? Get that non existent brain of yours out of the dustbin and see this post retarded fucks :feelsjuice:
What is the reason of this?
It would be a real shame if someone poisoned your dad..

:feelskek:
:feelsLSD: ,I hope he just gets road killed ran over by a truck or some shit, he needs to die ASAP

thought you were frrom turkey and muslim didnt know that divorce and hypergamy is a thing there

thought you were frrom turkey and muslim didnt know that divorce and hypergamy is a thing there
They are everywhere bro , and Turkey is just like the west, there is no islam and tradshit here any longer , it’s all gone, the only difference is the buildings look like shit

Its the reason why the most common fetish for women is a rape fetish (you can look this up yourself, there's a reason why 50 Shades Of Grey is a best seller)

I was working at some fast food place before, and this girl was saying she's leaving her BF and showed everyone images of her bruised face when he beat her, I didn't show any remorse or care because I knew she was going to get back together with the badboy that abuses her, its such a cliche, women can't resist their animalistic nature, they are more like animals than humans

She was back together with him shortly after, as I predicted, what a surprise lol

You based son of a bitch, Why is your advice so good?:cryfeels:
Nowadays every arab country is cucked, Smartphones are in foids hands and dating apps along with new messaging systems. Just watch a bunch of arab countries are gonna get more and more cucked and only a few countries will remain based

Similar thing was in my family except my mom never left dad, he abused her and us kids without mercy. I was begging her to leave him, i even slapped her once. She never did, she was afraid we wouldnt make it on our own, she was a childish coward. I would be 1000x mentally healthier if we left.

Ya you are right. If this guy had gotten Chad genetics from his father he would granted have a sucky childhood.. but he could do things like never be at home, always at friends houses growing up. Stay late at school, join sports at school and be on the allstar team because of his Chad genetics.

Then move in with a 20 something woman when he was 15 or 16, so leave his house.

is the most sense you have ever made

you worked in a fast food place and survived without committing suicide, arent these places an utter living hell for incels to work at, due to low iq normies all over the place contradicting and virtue signaling, narcissism rife. How did you cope, i would have roped or rope one of these utter twats the minute they started talking absolute shit, then the next minute contradicting by their action every word they just said (which is normie 101, say one thing, then every action after contradicts nearly every line they say).

is the most sense you have ever made

you worked in a fast food place and survived without committing suicide, arent these places an utter living hell for incels to work at, due to low iq normies all over the place contradicting and virtue signaling, narcissism rife. How did you cope, i would have roped or rope one of these utter twats the minute they started talking absolute shit, then the next minute contradicting by their action every word they just said (which is normie 101, say one thing, then every action after contradicts nearly every line they say).
lol exactly