Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Story of my miserable life

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
this will be about my mother

my parents got divorced , my father(Chad) beated us nearly every week

months later my mom found a new guy(white knight betabux) and married him , he was a nice guy, but some time later mother started crying that she misses my piece of shit father, and the happened 4-5 times, he gets away from beta goes to Chad

then goes to beta cuz my father abuses her or us :lul:


she ruined our mostly my life just to get the pscho Chad to our home , then cries again saying “he doesn’t love me” after he abuses her again:lul::lul::lul:

He also didn’t even helped us financially

After witnessing this first hand I fucking hate society so so much especially woman


because we could’ve lived a peaceful life and I’d be in a way way better place without that piece of shit deadbeat faggot but no he must come cuz he’s Chad:lul::lul::lul:


also she always justifies his abuses :lul:

But if I even say anything wrong I’m the worst person on earth I’m the devil :lul:


fuck my family I hope they die in a crash and I inherit their low money, especially my father needs to get buried ASAP

Good looking people are the fucking worst
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
581
Online
4d 20h 8m
How tall is your Chad father? Have you ever seen his cock?
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
CWCville gentrifier said:
How tall is your Chad father? Have you ever seen his cock?
6’2 and no
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
956
Online
5d 14h 13m
Mentally lost cel said:
also she always justifies his abuses :lul:
this says a lot, the foids justify everything if the abuser is a chad, while if we say "you're beautiful" at a woman on the street is catcalling

anyways I'm sorry for your story brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels:
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,840
Online
133d 8h 9m
Mentally lost cel said:
this will be about my mother

my parents got divorced , my father(Chad) beated us nearly every week

months later my mom found a new guy(white knight betabux) and married him , he was a nice guy, but some time later mother started crying that she misses my piece of shit father, and the happened 4-5 times, he gets away from beta goes to Chad

then goes to beta cuz my father abuses her or us :lul:


she ruined our mostly my life just to get the pscho Chad to our home , then cries again saying “he doesn’t love me” after he abuses her again:lul::lul::lul:

He also didn’t even helped us financially

After witnessing this first hand I fucking hate society so so much especially woman


because we could’ve lived a peaceful life and I’d be in a way way better place without that piece of shit deadbeat faggot but no he must come cuz he’s Chad:lul::lul::lul:


also she always justifies his abuses :lul:

But if I even say anything wrong I’m the worst person on earth I’m the devil :lul:


fuck my family I hope they die in a crash and I inherit their low money, especially my father needs to get buried ASAP

Good looking people are the fucking worst
Sorry this shit happened to you and this is a common story, women are all innately masochists

Its the reason why the most common fetish for women is a rape fetish (you can look this up yourself, there's a reason why 50 Shades Of Grey is a best seller)

I was working at some fast food place before, and this girl was saying she's leaving her BF and showed everyone images of her bruised face when he beat her, I didn't show any remorse or care because I knew she was going to get back together with the badboy that abuses her, its such a cliche, women can't resist their animalistic nature, they are more like animals than humans

She was back together with him shortly after, as I predicted, what a surprise lol

Shit like this is exactly why you should be doing everything in your power to build your wealth so can lower the amount of normie bullshit you have to deal with in your life, until one day you don't have to deal with normies at all
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
Italian Incel said:
this says a lot, the foids justify everything if the abuser is a chad, while if we say "you're beautiful" at a woman on the street is catcalling

anyways I'm sorry for your story brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels:
The cuck beta husband wasn’t doing anything wrong but my whore mother was attacking him saying bad stuff and “ how can you say that “ :lul: , he wasn’t even doing anything wrong , but when my father beats her and me, she says he was right:lul:
BlkPillPres said:
Shit like this is exactly why you should be doing everything in your power to build your wealth so can lower the amount of normie bullshit you have to deal with in your life, until one day you don't have to deal with normies at all
I’m trying man but believe me life is a million times hard for people like us , I’m really doing whatever I can and hopefully get a nice surgery soon
BlkPillPres said:
Sorry this shit happened to you and this is a common story, women are all innately masochists
Thanks man
 
Last edited:
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
2,652
Online
19d 18h 54m
Your mom is a fool for having married that abusive asshole, and I'm sorry to hear about how he did that shit to you. I've also found that beautiful people are massive narcissists, but for a good reason. Literally everyone bends over backwards for GL people. Meanwhile guys like me get bullied for simple shit like the way I dress or my weight.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whenever I see a fellow unattractive male I feel some sort of bond and will go out of my way to help them/ make things convenient for them. Everyone was bugging me today for answers to a project (I'm a nerd people go to) and I ignored everyone except an Asian manlet.
 
lord

lord

Certified Lover Boy
★★★★
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
316
Online
6d 15h 14m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Have you ever seen his cock?
Gay ass nigga :soy::banhammer:
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
184
Online
2d 5h 5m
Curious how not only incels have had shitty luck in the genetic pool, but also a wreck of an environment.
 
T

thevenon

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
945
Online
16d 1h 40m
If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father. If you have a bad father who is not Chad everything is over for you. :feelsdevil:
To be born as Chad is the most important gift a man can receive in his life. :forcedsmile:

Even if the father is awful it does not matter. The money does not matter. Only the fact that a guy is Chad matters.
 
Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
lemon21 said:
Curious how not only incels have had shitty luck in the genetic pool, but also a wreck of an environment.
Environment matter too fucking much ,maybe as much as genes ,I know a lot of guys who are lower than me as smv but have fulfilling lives cuz they had normal families
Languishingrn said:
Your mom is a fool for having married that abusive asshole, and I'm sorry to hear about how he did that shit to you. I've also found that beautiful people are massive narcissists, but for a good reason. Literally everyone bends over backwards for GL people. Meanwhile guys like me get bullied for simple shit like the way I dress or my weight.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whenever I see a fellow unattractive male I feel some sort of bond and will go out of my way to help them/ make things convenient for them. Everyone was bugging me today for answers to a project (I'm a nerd people go to) and I ignored everyone except an Asian manlet.
Yeah agreed
thevenon said:
If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father. If you have a bad father who is not Chad everything is over for you. :feelsdevil:
To be born as Chad is the most important gift a man can receive in his life. :forcedsmile:

Even if the father is awful it does not matter. The money does not matter. Only the fact that a guy is Chad matters.
Man are you fucking brain dead or something? I didn’t get my fathers genes, got my low Becky recessed mothers genes and money matters too fucking much believe me
Languishingrn said:
Your mom is a fool for having married that abusive asshole, and I'm sorry to hear about how he did that shit to you
I’d understand marrying the first time but she did it 5x with him, and he always does evil stuff, my mom is a whore and I know it
Languishingrn said:
I've also found that beautiful people are massive narcissists, but for a good reason.
Good reason? He literally says he’s not spending any money on us cuz he’llpay for himself when he gets old :lul: He has 300 k in his bank account
thevenon said:
If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father
Yeah bro I’m Chad I’m just venting in an incels forum :feelstastyman:
Languishingrn said:
Meanwhile guys like me get bullied for simple shit like the way I dress or my weight.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Guys like us get bullied for just standing :lul:
Languishingrn said:
Whenever I see a fellow unattractive male I feel some sort of bond and will go out of my way to help them/ make things convenient for them. Everyone was bugging me today for answers to a project (I'm a nerd people go to) and I ignored everyone except an Asian manlet.
I see but most times they stab me in the back too
 
Last edited:
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
184
Online
2d 5h 5m
Mentally lost cel said:
Environment matter too fucking much ,maybe as much as genes ,I know a lot of guys who are lower than me as smv but have fulfilling lives cuz they had normal families

Yeah agreed

Man are you fucking brain dead or something? I didn’t get my fathers genes, got my low Becky recessed mothers genes and money matters too fucking much believe me

I’d understand marrying the first time but she did it 5x with him, and he always does evil stuff, my mom is a whore and I know it

Good reason? He literally says he’s not spending any money on us cuz he’llpay for himself when he gets old :lul: He has 300 k in his bank account

Yeah bro I’m Chad I’m just venting in an incels forum :feelstastyman:
Do you see your father on a daily basis? cuz my father was not the best of the fathers there are around, but at least he cares about me and helps me finantially so i can forget/forgive a couple of things that he did before. if he was a complete piece of shit i would not want to see his face near me ever, whats more with your situation i would not want to be near my mother too. if i were you i would get a job and get out of there asap
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
lemon21 said:
if i were you i would get a job and get out of there asap
I can’t man , every job I got people jumped on me and treated me worse than an animal
lemon21 said:
Do you see your father on a daily basis?
Not anymore , but I will most likely
lemon21 said:
whats more with your situation i would not want to be near my mother too.
Everything is just fubar man ,I just wanna get my surgery with their money
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
184
Online
2d 5h 5m
Mentally lost cel said:
I can’t man , every job I got people jumped on me and treated me worse than an animal

Not anymore , but I will most likely
Sigh, how hard life must be on us. Stay strong and see if you can get a job where you would be treated fairly, at least you can get a job meanwhile not a single person wants to hire me lmao.

If not you could see to invest in something or do freelance coding if you get the motivation to learn, but i do know that a lot of us lack motivation to get something worthwhile going.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
lemon21 said:
If not you could see to invest in something or do freelance coding if you get the motivation to learn, but i do know that a lot of us lack motivation to get something worthwhile going.
I’m low iq too, will get kicked out of college soon, can’t finish it
lemon21 said:
Sigh, how hard life must be on us. Stay strong and see if you can get a job where you would be treated fairly, at least you can get a job meanwhile not a single person wants to hire me lmao.
Thx man, sometimes it’s really for the better,cuz I mostly cried after fighting people at the first day at work and quitting
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
184
Online
2d 5h 5m
Mentally lost cel said:
I’m low iq too, will get kicked out of college soon, can’t finish it

Thx man, sometimes it’s really for the better,cuz I mostly cried after fighting people at the first day at work and quitting
Dont worry, im on the same boat. People are people and they like bullying the likes of us, im 25 and doing college. this would be my second year if i wasnt a lazy ass. i just got into it cuz i think it will help my chances of getting an IT related job in the future, but we must do something at least to afford copes and not be too unhappy. we are already unhappy enough and imagine living all of our life like this, i know its not easy cuz i struggle everyday to do something productive. but at least i try to do something interesting week to week. for example i have a few projects related to programming that i want to make, games to play and see how i can get money even when no one will hire me.

So yeah brocel we should strive to have goals even if that dosnt mean we will get laid. at least having a life of "peace" and affordable copes will be better than having to stand your family for eternity while being a miserable person overall.:feelsautistic:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
lemon21 said:
Dont worry, im on the same boat. People are people and they like bullying the likes of us, im 25 and doing college. this would be my second year if i wasnt a lazy ass. i just got into it cuz i think it will help my chances of getting an IT related job in the future, but we must do something at least to afford copes and not be too unhappy. we are already unhappy enough and imagine living all of our life like this, i know its not easy cuz i struggle everyday to do something productive. but at least i try to do something interesting week to week. for example i have a few projects related to programming that i want to make, games to play and see how i can get money even when no one will hire me.

So yeah brocel we should strive to have goals even if that dosnt mean we will get laid. at least having a life of "peace" and affordable copes will be better than having to stand your family for eternity while being a miserable person overall.:feelsautistic:
Exactly bro agreed ,I have 2 years left for my stem degree but I really don’t know anything that much haven’t learned shit unlike high iq people ,I just want my degree, maybe later I can do and experience better stuff
lemon21 said:
this would be my second year
This would be my third , but my life wasn’t ruined I would’ve been graduated
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
184
Online
2d 5h 5m
Mentally lost cel said:
Exactly bro agreed ,I have 2 years left for my stem degree but I really don’t know anything that much haven’t learned shit unlike high iq people ,I just want my degree, maybe later I can do and experience better stuff

This would be my third , but my life wasn’t ruined I would’ve been graduated
I have a friend who has been on uni for about 10 years, and he's doing some classes from first year. so that's something to make your day better i think
 
K

keksofthebest

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,996
Online
40d 2h 49m
Lmao your mother is unironically retarded.
 
NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
208
Online
12d 5h 5m
How old are you OP?
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
lemon21 said:
I have a friend who has been on uni for about 10 years, and he's doing some classes from first year. so that's something to make your day better i think
Thanks bro, I finished my first year thanks fucking God
NagarNikkucel said:
How old are you OP?
22
keksofthebest said:
Lmao your mother is unironically retarded.
Yeah no shit
 
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
2,652
Online
19d 18h 54m
Mentally lost cel said:
I’d understand marrying the first time but she did it 5x with him, and he always does evil stuff, my mom is a whore and I know it
Your mom married him expecting to have chad kids and instead she had a subhuman son :feelshaha: my parents pushed me to go into sports and shit despite being a skinny midget and I failed MISERABLY and got mogged by every guy.
Mentally lost cel said:
Good reason? He literally says he’s not spending any money on us cuz he’llpay for himself when he gets old :lul: He has 300 k in his bank account
Yea and he gets away with it because your mom is thinking about how well he fucks her. Also mogs me for having 300k, I wish I had that kinda money.
Mentally lost cel said:
Guys like us get bullied for just standing :lul:
Happened to me yesterday. I was waiting for my bus when 3 Hispanic thug kids said “LOOK AT THIS NIGGAS FIT!” And they all burst out laughing and walked away, I wear plain shit so I really don’t know why they said that. I didn’t feel insulted I was just confused.
Mentally lost cel said:
I see but most times they stab me in the back too
Oh take it from a major ex-simp that people will use you for your material possessions and then discard you immediately after. I’ve paid for so many meals and organized so many meet ups and I’ve gotten NOTHING out of it. Why? Because I’m ugly and nerdy.:feelsrope::feelsohgod:
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
4,236
Online
60d 21h 59m
Take some boxing and mma and beat that fuckers ass
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Take some boxing and mma and beat that fuckers ass
I already did a bunch of times, doesn’t help Much about the money
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Quotes me, replies you.
★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
4,432
Online
55d 3h 51m
We will all make it
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
8,575
Online
28d 21h 52m
Mentally lost cel said:
this will be about my mother

my parents got divorced , my father(Chad) beated us nearly every week

months later my mom found a new guy(white knight betabux) and married him , he was a nice guy, but some time later mother started crying that she misses my piece of shit father, and the happened 4-5 times, he gets away from beta goes to Chad

then goes to beta cuz my father abuses her or us :lul:


she ruined our mostly my life just to get the pscho Chad to our home , then cries again saying “he doesn’t love me” after he abuses her again:lul::lul::lul:

He also didn’t even helped us financially

After witnessing this first hand I fucking hate society so so much especially woman


because we could’ve lived a peaceful life and I’d be in a way way better place without that piece of shit deadbeat faggot but no he must come cuz he’s Chad:lul::lul::lul:


also she always justifies his abuses :lul:

But if I even say anything wrong I’m the worst person on earth I’m the devil :lul:


fuck my family I hope they die in a crash and I inherit their low money, especially my father needs to get buried ASAP

Good looking people are the fucking worst
I would hit the gym endlessly to get jacked as fuck and show up on his door something for a sweet revenge for everything from the past. He would be getting what he so well deserves for being a piece of shit.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I would hit the gym endlessly to get jacked as fuck and show up on his door something for a sweet revenge for everything from the past. He would be getting what he so well deserves for being a piece of shit.
I did that a long time ago ,it doesn’t matter ,I just want to get my surgeries
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
8,575
Online
28d 21h 52m
Mentally lost cel said:
I did that a long time ago ,it doesn’t matter ,I just want to get my surgeries
You beat him?
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
8,575
Online
28d 21h 52m
Mentally lost cel said:
Very few people on this forum deserve as much respect as you for doing what you did, sir. My utmost respect for you for doing what was right and deserved.
Very well done.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,328
Online
30d 1h 47m
SlutLiberationFront said:
You beat him?
It doesn’tmatter at all ,I’m still the ugly weak pathetic loser ,I doubt I can beat anyone, at all if I’m not angry or even if I’m angry ,he probably didn’t fight
SlutLiberationFront said:
Very few people on this forum deserve as much respect as you for doing what you did, sir. My utmost respect for you for doing what was right and deserved.
Very well done.
Thanks I guess:feelsugh:
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Quotes me, replies you.
★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
4,432
Online
55d 3h 51m
Dr but its over
 

Similar threads

Mentally lost cel
Replies
14
Views
247
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Replies
5
Views
306
Tiredpoorcel
Tiredpoorcel
Mentally lost cel
Replies
14
Views
384
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Replies
33
Views
1K
lifeisbullshit95
lifeisbullshit95
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top