Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Story of my miserable life

W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
★★★★★
110d 23h 55m
thevenon said:
If your father is Chad you have a high probability to be also Chad. So you should be happy to have such father. If you have a bad father who is not Chad everything is over for you. :feelsdevil:
To be born as Chad is the most important gift a man can receive in his life. :forcedsmile:

Even if the father is awful it does not matter. The money does not matter. Only the fact that a guy is Chad matters.

Ya you are right. If this guy had gotten Chad genetics from his father he would granted have a sucky childhood.. but he could do things like never be at home, always at friends houses growing up. Stay late at school, join sports at school and be on the allstar team because of his Chad genetics.

Then move in with a 20 something woman when he was 15 or 16, so leave his house.

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Major
84d 8h 41m
BlkPillPres said:
Sorry this shit happened to you and this is a common story, women are all innately masochists

Its the reason why the most common fetish for women is a rape fetish (you can look this up yourself, there's a reason why 50 Shades Of Grey is a best seller)

I was working at some fast food place before, and this girl was saying she's leaving her BF and showed everyone images of her bruised face when he beat her, I didn't show any remorse or care because I knew she was going to get back together with the badboy that abuses her, its such a cliche, women can't resist their animalistic nature, they are more like animals than humans

She was back together with him shortly after, as I predicted, what a surprise lol

Shit like this is exactly why you should be doing everything in your power to build your wealth so can lower the amount of normie bullshit you have to deal with in your life, until one day you don't have to deal with normies at all
is the most sense you have ever made

you worked in a fast food place and survived without committing suicide, arent these places an utter living hell for incels to work at, due to low iq normies all over the place contradicting and virtue signaling, narcissism rife. How did you cope, i would have roped or rope one of these utter twats the minute they started talking absolute shit, then the next minute contradicting by their action every word they just said (which is normie 101, say one thing, then every action after contradicts nearly every line they say).

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Simulacrasimulation said:
is the most sense you have ever made

you worked in a fast food place and survived without committing suicide, arent these places an utter living hell for incels to work at, due to low iq normies all over the place contradicting and virtue signaling, narcissism rife. How did you cope, i would have roped or rope one of these utter twats the minute they started talking absolute shit, then the next minute contradicting by their action every word they just said (which is normie 101, say one thing, then every action after contradicts nearly every line they say).
lol exactly