Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of 3 real life mens lives based on height pill in Germanisatn

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Man 1: 167cm (5'5) is a 40year old German incel. He works as a postman riding the delivery bicycle and running up stairs 8 hours a day delivering letters in the hot sun during summer, in the biting cold wind and snow during winter come rain or shine.
He lives in a 1 room single apartment where the bedroom, kitchen and living space are all the same room and very small and extremely cramped. His windows face the main road connecting to the highway and suffers constant noise pollution from cars, buses and trucks especially fire trucks and emergency services. In the summer due to the heat he keeps the windows open for fresh air and cannot escape the noise affecting his quality of sleep.
He is never ever seen with any women and always alone and once every 3 months with some males maybe his family. He has no children and no friends.

He has no female contacts in his phone except his family members and is a serial internet dating app user although he never ever has any success despite paying for platinum memebership on every app.

Man2: 178cm (5'9 or 5'10 round about) is a early 40 year old German man who works as an electronics technician. He is a part time incel because he struggles greatly in landing decent women although he can get ugly women if he really really really tries. He has 1 child and once in a blue moon gets attention from Stacies and sometimes Beckies. He lives alone. The woman who he has a child with cheated on him with a Chad and the relationship broke down.Now she lives with another man who is 200cm (6'6) tall but a 2-3/10 facilayy and hardly sees his child.
He lives further away from the main road leading to the highway and has some peace at night when the he sleeps with his windows open due to the heat. But just as man 1 the hot sun shines directly into his apartment during the day and because of this his apartment is always boiling hot. His apartment is also a single living space same as man 1 but alot more spacious and comfortable in that regard.
He has some friends who are low to mid tier normies.

He has a few female contacts in his phone but they mostly ignore him and only ever answer his texts once every 3 weeks and at best with 1 or 2 lines. He has to make alot of effort to be in the right place at the right time to meet these women when they are out and about. If he is lucky once in a blue moon they allow him to have sex with them.

Man3: 205cm (6'7) is a 40 year old man from Africa. He never completed any professional training and works only part time as a cleaner monday to friday for 3 hours a day, the state gives him welfare.
He has 5 children from 3 different German women despite him having observable oral herpes. He lives full time with a German woman who works fulltime and gives him money to party on weekends.
He lives in an apartment that has windows facing away from the main road into the back garden of the housing complex and the sun never shines in his apartment except during the evenings when it is already cool. His apartment is very spacious with 2 rooms , seperate kitchen. Not only that he only uses it on the weekends or during the week when he has a woman over who wants to have sex which is reguarly for him.

The woman he lives with pays for a very large spacious multi roomed apartment for herself so that he can live with her and allows him to use one room only for himself so that he can set up his home gym equipment which she paid for as well as paying for cable television and internet to keep the man home most times.

He has multiple women in his phone who always answer his calls or texts immediately if their current boyfriends are away.
This man has many friends.

Brutal heightpill. Lifestyle of the second guy is the reality of a normie. Still life and experience mog us into stratosphere.

Brutal heightpill. Lifestyle of the second guy is the reality of a normie. Still life and experience mog us into stratosphere.
yeah thats the lifestyle of 3 guys i know from my neighbourhood

brutal no reply pill .

Fellas this is real life data from the field

Pretty random examples. It's not inaccurate though, it's definitely not the rule . From my experience living in germany, it's like 80 percent german men that cover the normie to chad range. The couples i see walking around here it's usually a very tall blond german guy with a good face paired with a low to mid tier becky. The rest of the couples are either foreigners, usually sticking together (indians, asians, arabs ect) or old people 50+ where the women are not fertile anymore and obviously just beta bux.

Pretty random examples. It's not inaccurate though, it's definitely not the rule . From my experience living in germany, it's like 80 percent german men that cover the normie to chad range. The couples i see walking around here it's usually a very tall blond german guy with a good face paired with a low to mid tier becky. The rest of the couples are either foreigners, usually sticking together (indians, asians, arabs ect) or old people 50+ where the women are not fertile anymore and obviously just beta bux.
not really random because these are 3 men I have known over the years where I live. Thats how I know about their personal lives.

Niggers can't lose if they're tall. Holy fuck imagine being 6'7. You make even a6'2 guy look like a manlet. And considering he's a nigger, I'm almost certain he has bastard children all over the place

Niggers can't lose if they're tall. Holy fuck imagine being 6'7. You make even a6'2 guy look like a manlet. And considering he's a nigger, I'm almost certain he has bastard children all over the place
Anybody 6'7" cant lose not just blacks. Well ok the majority cant lose. Gotta also allow some breathing space for the mental cels here.

A tale of 3 worlds: the prey, the survivor & the hunter

he has visible herpes on his face but German foids still pop out his children and he has no problem getting women to fuck him at his place often. jfl

he has visible herpes on his face but German foids still pop out his children and he has no problem getting women to fuck him at his place often. jfl
welcome to reality

brutal no reply pill .

Fellas this is real life data from the field
It's annoying right. Good posts hardly get traction whereas another jbw has dozens of replied :feelshaha:

It's annoying right. Good posts hardly get traction whereas another jbw has dozens of replied :feelshaha:
Lol, I guess people still read these posts and then go to get their drama fix and engage in jbw, jbc, jbb race wars.

I guess the important thing is that people at least get the information and 1 reply every 2-3 weeks is enough to keep any thread alive for years which reaches 10's of thousands of new readers and blackpills them