Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel story my boss told me about his son

barack obama

barack obama

Banned
-
we had a work training recently and afterwards we all went out for dinner and drinks. I got a bit drunk and I started talking about how the dating scene is fucked nowadays for young men. my boss started saying "girls these days are so aggressive, a car full of girls rolled by my son the other day and started yelling: Hey my friend thinks you're really hot!", basically completely misunderstanding what I was saying. I wanted to say "uh that would never happen to me" but I didn't say anything because I didn't want my boss to know I was an incel.

He's bragging

girls, girls, girls. i dont think they are human. i did not interact with one of them seriously

Giga low inhib fakecel if you don't say 5 words max when you have dinner with people and the rest of the time everyone else is just talking

Giga low inhib fakecel if you don't say 5 words max when you have dinner with people and the rest of the time everyone else is just talking
Fakecel if people even care about what you have to say

Fakecel if people even care about what you have to say
It's not about caring lol. When you have social anxiety it's like having your mouth sewed close.

we had a work training recently and afterwards we all went out for dinner and drinks. I got a bit drunk and I started talking about how the dating scene is fucked nowadays for young men. my boss started saying "girls these days are so aggressive, a car full of girls rolled by my son the other day and started yelling: Hey my friend thinks you're really hot!", basically completely misunderstanding what I was saying. I wanted to say "uh that would never happen to me" but I didn't say anything because I didn't want my boss to know I was an incel.
You did a good job not sounding like a lonely male

you’ve would got fired if you showed weakness (struggle) despite not being weak

Shake up a soda and leave it on his desk for him

It's not about caring lol. When you have social anxiety it's like having your mouth sewed close.
It’s not about social anxiety lol. I don’t have anxiety but people don’t even ask me about my opinion and when i speak, no one listens to me