Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Story] Foid landwhale cousin showed me texts from random guys she knows

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
So I have this foid cousin who is pretty much a landwhale who boobmaxxes (always wears low-cut tops to highlight her big fat boobs). Every couple of months she has a new boyfriend. Those can range from normielites to full blown Chadlites.

Yesterday I was visiting my uncle and she was at home. She kept getting texts so I teased her "who's this loser who cant stop texting you"... she lol'd and my sarcastic comment turned out to be right.

It was some normie dude acting thirsty as fuck, begging for her attention. She also showed me texts from a dozen other dudes thirsting for the landwhale.

While her looks-match is dosing himself with fentanyl and is fixing tight the suicide rope, this 2.5/10 landwhale has DOZENS of sex and dating propositions per day.

It has never been more over than this.

Dear diary

Pics?

See.foids have it on tutorial mode and still complaining about it. jfl at this life