Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Story]Foid BTFO

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Got a woman to agree to meet up with me on my chadfish account yesterday. Ignored her for the whole day after she got ghosted and told her in the afternoon that when I saw her in the coffee shop she was ugly in real life compared to the pictures. She has been sending me texts all day even though she got btfo'd, begging for my attention and to please give her a chance. Ironic, isn't it?

Pics or it didn't happen.

If I was chad I could pee on a girl while she slept, and she'd wake up giggling.

20200228 135205

If I was Chad I could throatfuck a foid in the morning while she’s just waking up and she’d beg for more

Based ThroatDestroyer tbh

If I was Chad I could throatfuck a foid in the morning while she’s just waking up and she’d beg for more
If I was chad, I would pee in her mouth.

If I was chad, I would pee in her mouth.
Don"t need to be chad to do that. I've been pissing into a lot of foid mouths in the past. You just need to get the right timing.

I wish I was able to chadfish so I could call women ugly whores and make them upset.

If I was chad, foids would wake me up with a deepthroat blowjob as my alarm clock