Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [STORY] Fat manlet sperged out. Went on a drunk feminist rant

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So in University I had this manlet friend(sub 5'6) who also happened to be kinda low inhib. We were in this group of other manlets and subhumans. So one day we went for a bros night out, got drunk and the discussion shifted to rape and if women wearing tight revealing clothes are "asking for it".
This manlet then exploded in an angry rant..... Motherfuckeeers even if she walks naked, alone at midnight you have no right to even look in her general direction. Let the queen wear what she wants, its none of yaa business.

Needless to say the guy is still a virgin, still drinks a lot and would be posting here if not for the fact that he is a "male feminist". The guy even went on an anti-rape candle march JFL and vehemently claims that brides shouldn't be expected to be virgins. He even got drunk once and asked out the popular foid(who btw doesn't interact with him at all) for a movie date. She obviously shut him down. When will they learn.

Memes are one thing but witnessing a simp irl is another.

He even got drunk once and asked out the popular foid(who btw doesn't interact with him at all) for a movie date. She obviously shut him down. When will they learn.
she could sense his toxic personality

Simps be like : leave Tyrone's girlfriend be!

What a fucking cunt. A man like him can only touch pussy under economic exploitation. I don't know why the blackpill doesn't hit idiots like these HARD

jesus christ imagine taking the side of people who want you dead and turning on your friends.