Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Story] Eggy's female looksmatch rejected me

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Six months ago, I was at some party smoking weed with some normies, when one of them literally pointed to EGGY'S EXACT FEMALE FACEMATCH and asked her: "Do you want him (me) as a boyfriend?", to which she replied: "I already have a boyfriend." I've never fucking seen her with another guy. She is also bizarre as fuck since one time she came to the bus station barefoot for no reason.

What is your rating?

She is also bizarre as fuck since one time she came to the bus station barefoot for no reason.
I don't know why you think that means anything to normalfags.
Hypergamy is so bad she could have literally shown up naked and would still have men above her league trying to court her seriously.

Daily reminder: 99,9% of women are already taken

The worst crime was the normies asking her knowing what she would say already, as if you were incapable of approaching a femoid yourself.

If you were at least chad lite she would've sucked your dick on the spot.

Daily reminder: 99,9% of women are already taken
Another reminder: they‘re taken by Chad or they are waiting for one to ask her out.