Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STORY ABOUT STACYLITE FROM MY COLLEGE

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
>She has blonde hair

>She's not pasty skinned and has sexy tannish skin

>She doesn't have acne

>She has nice round big boobs:ahegao::ahegao:

>She has 8/10 face with nice eyebrows, a slayer jawline, pretty doe eyes and cute plump lips.

>That bimbo also wears slutty clothes like miniskirts with stockings :ahegao::ahegao: red lipstick or pink lipgloss some days, crop tops that show her perky boobs and ripped jeans, and one day, she wore a crop top that showed her tits with a black minskirt and stockings underneath, black high heels, her long hair was tied in a bun and she was wearing red lipstick with fake lashes and eyeliner :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. It was ultimate SUIFUEL that day for me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

>She also has an hourglass body with long legs and she has a tiny waist

>She's 5'6 tall

>Several guys at lunch who were 5'3 manlets tried to hit on her and wanted to kiss her but she got grossed out by them secretly and just politely told them "no". IMAGINE WHAT SHE WOULD'VE SAID TO ME:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: AND THOSE MANLET GUYS ARE NORMIES

>She also told her several stories of herself to her friends that multiple guys in the school have crushes on her and they asked her out before but she turned down all of them. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod: FUCKING STACIES LIKE HER NEED TO BE K WORDED AND SMASHED BYTRUECELS (in minecraft)