Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STORY ABOUT MY 9/10 BROTHER IN LAW

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
I HATE THAT MF SO MUCH. My uggo sister got a cute chad husband and I have NO STACY GF YET. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Her husband has perfect white teeth, a full head of luscious black hair, thick manly eyebrows, he's 6'0 tall and is the same age as her, he's fit and has nice arm muscles, he has a slayer jawline, hunter eyes, sexy tan skin, and perfect lips. He's also NT, has a nice personality and is sweet towards foids. Some girls from his school like him and has hit up on him/asked him out but he rejected those becky foids.

My sister on the other hand is a 3/10 while she got a husband who looks like the most attractive member of a boy band and a 9/10. FUCK THIS JAGGERNAUT LAW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

you have to get a gf you mog to increase your chances of her not cucking you

It never began.
I also have shitty teeth (they are brown with black stains from smoking), I'm balding and morbidly obese too

Tan skin and dark hair is probably the worst combination on a dude tbh. Girls like pale blonde boys that look 12

Imagine Being nice to Others when your a Chad. But You wont Get any disrespect because your a Chad :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In this World niceness " will only get you Shit and giggles . I Dont mean you Do have to Be an complete ass. But put yourself before Others and dont Be agreeable to any midget Thing.

@Mecoja @sub human @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @nice_try @lonelycurry26 @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Edmund_Kemper @BlkPillPres @shii410 @Ritalincel

Imagine Being nice to Others when your a Chad. But You wont Get any disrespect because your a Chad :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In this World niceness " will only get you Shit and giggles . I Dont mean you Do have to Be an complete ass. But put yourself before Others and dont Be agreeable to any midget Thing.

@Mecoja @sub human @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @nice_try @lonelycurry26 @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Edmund_Kemper @BlkPillPres @shii410 @Ritalincel
He could literally insult people in their faces and still be considered funny. It's easy for him to be nice when everyone treats him well. Even OP only praised him. Looks halo at work.

He could literally insult people in their faces and still be considered funny. It's easy for him to be nice when everyone treats him well. Even OP only praised him. Looks halo at work.
yea its clown world .Full of Hypocrits that take a Womans Side or the Rare Chads , by default.