Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stormcels, Yall Better COME GET YO GIRL Before She Get Hurt Out'chea!

A lot of black girls have fantasies of being raped by white guys (basically the opposite of white girls and BBC's).

Sheboons are the lowest IQ demographic on the planet. I am black and have genuinely never met an intelligent black woman in my entire life

A lot of black girls have fantasies of being raped by white guys (basically the opposite of white girls and BBC's).
Unfortunately true. Anyone who denies it isn't blackpilled. Leftists will say it's because of trauma and racism. I think women just get off on being weak and being taken by the socially powerful, and in America, that's white people.

Blacks are truly one of the most nonsensical breeds. They want freedom and equal right, but say this shit kek.
This ignorant little trollop is an exception because she's ugly and insecure. She feels the only way she can improve her lot is by appeasing whites and trashing blacks. Unfortunately since she is dark skinned and not the best looking she likely got made fun of relentlessly by other blacks despite the constant "black iz BOOTIFUL" propaganda. So she has a low level of contempt for blacks (and herself) that she will probably never elucidate or rectify. But she will probably be on her knees for the first good looking black guy that takes her seriously, if those faggots would stop simping for lightskins and nonblacks for a few seconds.

This girl really wants a man's love, she's just bitter.

I would take her, she's in shape at least. But I'm sure she's Tyrone only.

Unfortunately true. Anyone who denies it isn't blackpilled. Leftists will say it's because of trauma and racism. I think women just get off on being weak and being taken by the socially powerful, and in America, that's white people.
Pretty much, there's a lot of women with rape fantasies, and I when it's a man of a different race it feels more "taboo" to them so it turns them on even more.

Pretty much, there's a lot of women with rape fantasies, and I when it's a man of a different race it feels more "taboo" to them so it turns them on even more.

I was about to say "I've never heard of women wanting to be raped by Indians, not even Nepalese women" but then I realised there 's subreddits where Indian Muslim women post nudes for Hindu men (and vice versa for Muslim men and Hindu women)

i have a feeling that most boons have a humilation slave fetish and that they enjoy being called nigger by a white man

i have a feeling that most boons have a humilation slave fetish and that they enjoy being called nigger by a white man
It would be bluepilled to think otherwise. I'm surprised Chinese women don't fetishise Mongolian men. Plenty of Indian women want British cock specifically out of all the different types of white cock. Just look at the Netflix show Bridgerton