Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stormcels b like

American ((Democracy)) and freedom of speech momeny.

FFS. You can't really be surprised if the FBI comes to have a friendly chat after saying this. He's not even angry-sounding, so he can't say he was just pissed and shouted something.

And it's *also* in part due to idiots like this that the FBI may investigate people they wouldn't otherwise, since they have to take everything seriously.

The hatred of the negro is eternalized within southern whites like how serbians hate turks
Can't blame the Serbians. When did blacks ever oppress whites?

Can't blame the Serbians. When did blacks ever oppress whites?
Our very existence is oppressive to them. If I was them, I'd hate blacks too.

Jfl, based as fuck in video game

Our very existence is oppressive to them. If I was them, I'd hate blacks too.
Master race doesn't have tolerance for sunlight and tropical diseases

instead of fighting real crime, they would rather waste their time monitoring edgy teenagers playing fortnite, and scrolling through .is

"A suspected white supremacist" is there anyone Tariq doesn't suspect to be a white supremacist? That clown is literally worshipping niggers running around and throwing a ball and talking like one. He's not a white supremacist he's a pathetic cuck, it's hilarious that he gets kicked out, fag needed that reality check.
Tariq Nasheed lives with his white mammy in law. He's a grifter but he's funny and right about a lot of things.