Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stores in Amerikike Blasting Classical Music To Scare Off NIGGERS

This will unironically work :feelskek:

niggers are literally like demons, black apparitions to scare naughty children and make short horror stories about

Shiett mang, they be playin' this fancy cracker music. Don’t seem like I can grab that loot no more.

You wouldn't dream of such an inferior until you met niggers

Niggers are scared of civilisation

Very based. We need to fund studies in more nigger deterents. Cops help but I hate law enforcement. Maybe KKK rallies outside of all supermarkets?

Richard Wagner did nothing wrong.

Niggers are scared of civilisation
Once again. :feelskek:
But they can go back to Africa. There are many places that have successfully asserted themselves against every form of civilization for thousands of years

remember reading about this some time ago, it actually seemed too have a effect, and i like classical music so i see this as a absolute win.

classical music a day keeps the niggers away

niggers fear the classical music

That's fantastic kek. Great idea.
remember reading about this some time ago, it actually seemed too have a effect, and i like classical music so i see this as a absolute win.
:yes: