Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Stopped taking birth control and I’m no longer attracted to my boyfriend

jesus christ :lul:

Kill her. No questions needed.

it truly is depressing the number of things that have to be done to get a hole.

even if you ascend, it can just suddenly change its mind out of nowhere one day.

Why would a normie even date a whore on birth control. She using it to have other dudes bust in her and they would have to have the sloppy 100's. Gigacucked and disgusting IMO, just another whore.

That subreddit really is the biggest blackpill factory of all time.

I had a feeling it was the stuff the Jews and Elites were putting in all of this stuff to make people faggots and trannys. This just confirms my suspisions. Foids use make up everyday which has JEWISH chemicals thats why all of them are faggot dykes deep down.

Holy shit the fact this is what Jew pills do there brains. They are literally fucking androids

I had a feeling it was the stuff the Jews and Elites were putting in all of this stuff to make people faggots and trannys. This just confirms my suspisions. Foids use make up everyday which has JEWISH chemicals thats why all of them are faggot dykes deep down.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Your face isn't as good for absorbing chemicals as other parts so I doubt the make-up is doing much.

it truly is depressing the number of things that have to be done to get a hole.

even if you ascend, it can just suddenly change its mind out of nowhere one day.
over

I’ll never get it, will I?

When pretty boys no longer look attractive because you stopped taking the pill

"We aren’t having sex, waiting until marriage. I’m on (or was) on BC for hormone regulation due to some genetic problems and for acne" Mega cuck, who takes meds when don't have sex?? His "Boyfriend" is cuck of the year if true

this is what awaits you if you ascend

Just like always, women's love is entirely conditional

Also It's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to read that subreddit and leave without even a slightly worse view of the female gender.

Things started getting serious when she became breedable again.

another day another retarded foid posting ragefuel on reddit

She clearly wants chad to impregnate her now that she's off the pill

jesus christ :lul: