Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stopped Prozac (jewpills) two days ago, after months of tapering off. Insomnia is awful, first time. I have to do programming during daytime.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I don't know what to do with myself. Going back to my last dosage, again? Oh... screw this shit.

See title if you've only seen the thread body so far.

Last edited:
Sleepless nights.

The state of ID.

The state of ID.
How? Because of my rejections and the loneliness I had to endure in school leisure, I suppose, my parents forced me to SSRIs-antipsychotics high-dosage regime, only by the age of 16.

I owe an explanation; some relating experiences, at the very least.

Last edited:
Also, listening to HeedAndSucceed 2-year old livestreams (every single afternoon) seems not to help, too. His voice either keeps shutting up for no reason, or he stops by replying to 0-effort live comments.

Maybe I should listen to Roblox soundtrack while I'm doing my programming chores.

Last edited:
Heed was extremely based and level headed

Heed was extremely based and level headed
That's the only reason why I keep an eye on his channel. Unfortunately, he seem to have relapsed. No wonder why. Sometimes, delusions come under the disguise of hope into our miserable lives (during moments of desperation).

I don't know what to do with myself. Going back to my last dosage, again? Oh... screw this shit.

See title if you've only seen the thread body so far.
Did you taper off properly or was it a giant jump off at the end?

This is why I’m scared to get off my meds, even though it’s destroying me mentally. Last time I tried I was cutting the lowest dosage pill in half and still had terrible side effects for weeks.

This is why I’m scared to get off my meds, even though it’s destroying me mentally. Last time I tried I was cutting the lowest dosage pill in half and still had terrible side effects for weeks.
People should be entitled for economical compensations. I am entitled for this shit; my brain is rotten, for good. Pharmaceutical companies are all evil, just like him:

Sorry Best Wishes GIF by PEEKASSO

I will go back to 1MG soon.

People should be entitled for economical compensations. I am entitled for this shit; my brain is rotten, for good. Pharmaceutical companies are all evil, just like him:

Sorry Best Wishes GIF by PEEKASSO
Honestly I truly hate my parents for allowing me to go on these drugs when I was still a teen. None of this is fair, none of us asked to be tortured this way.

Then at what point did you start getting side effects?
I've been more anxious in the last 2 days. That's what I can recall from my behavior, right away from when my last dosage was taken.

Do you have any pills left? You could still try cutting the pills into extremely small pieces and take a bit. For whatever reason, going completely "cold turkey" as in your body isn't getting ANY ssri makes the withdrawal worse than if there's even a tiny bit amount of it. Even if you tapered it may not have been a long enough taper period. It also depends on how long did you eat these pills and on what dose. The withdrawal can take extremely long time.

I had sertraline withdrawals but because I'm a NEET it wasn't that bad since I had no obligations to attend to. You could try taking like 10% of your starting dose for a week, then take 10% every other day for a week, and so on to make it even more easier to go through this.

I've been more anxious in the last 2 days. That's what I can recall from my behavior, right away from when my last dosage was taken.
Maybe taper that even more then. Take the lowest possible dose and cut the pills. If you can’t do that, take it half as often, then quarter as often, and so on until it just goes never.

I feel bad when I get off the jewpills too. My online friends have all told me to get off them, but the truth is, despite the jewpills flaws (SSRI especially) for incels like us the benefits outweigh the cons.

SSRI gives you higher chance of birth defect, but that's not relevant to us and mostly relevant for foids

And I actually returned to jewpills. They make my life less shitty.

Never take the jewpills. My mother recently started taking them for sleep problems and I tried unsuccessfully to convince her not to take them.

Do you have any pills left? You could still try cutting the pills into extremely small pieces and take a bit. For whatever reason, going completely "cold turkey" as in your body isn't getting ANY ssri makes the withdrawal worse than if there's even a tiny bit amount of it. Even if you tapered it may not have been a long enough taper period. It also depends on how long did you eat these pills and on what dose. The withdrawal can take extremely long time.

I had sertraline withdrawals but because I'm a NEET it wasn't that bad since I had no obligations to attend to. You could try taking like 10% of your starting dose for a week, then take 10% every other day for a week, and so on to make it even more easier to go through this.
I took 3mL (20mg/5mL). I'll taper off again once we get into summer months (after I finish my programming project).

Never take the jewpills. My mother recently started taking them for sleep problems and I tried unsuccessfully to convince her not to take them.
I was forced to SSRI/APs high-dosage regime, back in 2017.

mostly relevant for foids
No need to mention the opposite gender, friend. I highly doubt we'll ever get to the point of having offspring (except, of course, from some 'fake'cels here and there).

benefits outweigh the cons.
That's true, most certainly. I have no knowledge on the true damage that is being done to the individual's brain — besides some Quora-based answers. Note, my cognitive abilities have decreased considerably when compared to the last 3 years (I'm 23).

They make my life less shitty.
Even when being myself under the supposed 'effects' of SSRIs (Prozac), my suicide thoughts never went away. We're not talking about a chemical imbalance, but one's determination (I, for instance) to take its own life.

I'll taper again (from 3mL) once we enter into late Q2, 2023. I'm obligated to focus on a programming project that I'm currently working on.
Fair enough

i Cant get off jew pills
I get horny if i do

Ssri withdrawals are satanic. Did you ask your doc?

Ssri withdrawals are satanic. Did you ask your doc?
Yes, but they didn't want me to leave these pills. I was obligued to insist. Symptomatology-wise, there were no changes by the age I first took them (16-17)... but certain side-effects that still linger until this day.

Last edited:
Yes, but they didn't want me to leave these pills. I was obligued to insist. Symptomatology-wise, there were no changes by the age I first took them (16-17)... but certain side-effects that still linger until this day.
I mean ask them about a taper schedule