Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop with this stupid "gray" meme shit

People aren’t being serious when they call you a GrAYcel. It’s light hearted trolling

It's just a bit of hazing like pledges at a fraternity house.

who cares if one has more posts?
you can actually just write shit low quality posts and be here all there and have lots of posts and time online

I've actually been part of the community more than most "veteran" people here, I was just writing in past forums and lurking on this website for a long time.

my point is: someone can be "grey" and produce more high-quality posts than people who have 10,000 posts of pure shitposting

like....who cares? what feeling more "veteran" in the incel community is gonna give you?
pride? feeling like a "winner".............in a fucking incels forum?!?!!?

even if you get 50,000 posts and 100days online, is it gonna get u pussy or anything irl that will get better?!?!
Jfl if you can't get past the simple hazeing of being called "GrAY" then you don't belong here.

Then why do u use that "In Ohio" shit
Tik tok memes are everywhere tbh. I only use jewtube and I've already seen tons of channels use that meme before.

It's not a meme, greycels have a high chance of being a glowie or LARPer

If a greycel says something legit high IQ that a glowie or soi would never say, then I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for sure.

Worrying about greyceldom or postmaxxing is retarded does not take long to escape it with minimal effort and without flooding the sewers.

I'll remain a graycel until I finally ascend.
No postmaxx shortcut.
Though my date joined is much later than yours agree 100% and our time online is not that far off from each other nor post count ive just had a lot of free time as of late.

It's not a meme, greycels have a high chance of being a glowie or LARPer

If a greycel says something legit high IQ that a glowie or soi would never say, then I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for sure.
tbh

kys if you don't get this.

Jfl if you can't get past the simple hazeing of being called "GrAY" then you don't belong here.
wish I wouldn't belong here in the first place

Shut the fuck up, GrAYcel

Posting stuff like this is basically asking to be called a GrAYcel.

found the graycel lol