Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop with this bullshit worship of attractive people

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I wish this forum would stop worshipping good looking people like total pathetic cucks and would stop believing that they're living Gods just because they're pleasing to the eye.

Attractive people are just normal scum just like women, cucks, normies, and everyone else in society. They're not healthier than you, they're not smarter than you, the only difference is that this retarded society unfairly puts them on a pedestal because it's a garbage primitive society that should be eradicated, but at the end they're literally no different from any other shithead out there.

Stop being a spineless cuck for attractive people and hate everyone equally.

I hate them more than most people for using their god-given gifts for selfish means. I worship nobody because nobody is perfect. Idols are for the spiritually weak.

Based. I HATE attractive people. They are the reason for our suffering.

I wish this forum would stop worshipping good looking people like total pathetic cucks and would stop believing that they're living Gods just because they're pleasing to the eye.

Examples? Who does this here?

since when does anyone here have a positive opinion of Chads/Stacies? pretty sure everyone is aware of how stuck up and superficial they are as a social group

Acknowledging the fact that someone is attractive and wishing to have similar facial features =/= worshiping.

So when I say women lust after Chad and I wish I was him, that does not mean that I'm worshiping him. It simply means that I'm jealous of him because I myself was dealt a bad hand in life.

it's not about worshipping them. It's about recognizing that they are fucking Goku, and we are Yamcha in terms of power levels

It's only acceptable if they're gay because they deny femorrhoids of what they want the most: top-tier males.

Based post i really think we should stop worshipping attractive people because they are the main reasons we are suffering

it's not about worshipping them. It's about recognizing that they are fucking Goku, and we are Yamcha in terms of power levels
Inherently, they're not. The only reason they have value is because of the instinct we have that makes us favor them, but it's not real value.

We should as incels overcome this instinct