Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop with the "NT" cope

I’d rather this site die than it be infested with normies
jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

if there was a law it would be like sub2

I swear I will just put a camera on my shoulder and count the sub5s with girlfriends I see on a regular basis
I'd get to 1000 in a few months

If this site was REALLY only ugly people who LITERALLY have no chance
there would be on 5 truecels on here
Sub8 is law

They are literally the same thing, keep doing the mental gymnastics

The truth :whitepill:
:whitepill:
reconsider that 'shit genetics' includes not only looks but being also low iq and socially retarded ( autism )

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

reconsider that 'shit genetics' includes not only looks but being also low iq and socially retarded ( autism )

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Yeah, genetics affect largely iq, mental illnesses etc, but i believe nurturing has much bigger impact on the mental state and personality, most of us were harassed, bullied, ostracized and neglected from early childhood, due to looks, status, crazy parents, etc. That must had the largest impact for the most of us, on our mental state. It's all connected, tall good looking men with mental problems are ultra rare, its always the short, weak, ugly, poor, sick.