Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop trying. Just give up, it's useless.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
man the blackpill doesn't have to be this depressive no hope please kill me now ideology, shit hope is the best and only cope we truly have.
No the rope is

Just wagecel br0

Im kidding.....or am I ?

A nihilistic view on life is cope. When you have decided that it is all in vain, it is easier to lie down in indulge in self-pity.

Go to the gym. Read philosophy. Learn to program or some other skill. You are not the man you could be. This is the mantra that I live by. I intend to get to a high working job and retire early when the pretty girl from high school is struggling as a single mother raising kids with a father who refuses to pay child support and is dipping is dick into some other worthless flap of skin. That's absolutely something I can strive for.

Do you really define your self worth by what females think of you?

A nihilistic view on life is cope. When you have decided that it is all in vain, it is easier to lie down in indulge in self-pity.

Go to the gym. Read philosophy. Learn to program or some other skill. You are not the man you could be. This is the mantra that I live by. I intend to get to a high working job and retire early when the pretty girl from high school is struggling as a single mother raising kids with a father who refuses to pay child support and is dipping is dick into some other worthless flap of skin. That's absolutely something I can strive for.

Now you're just MGTOW coping.
Loneliness and depression will crush you eventually. Yet at the same time we can't get rid of the loneliness since femoids are the gatekeepers to that.

Now you're just MGTOW coping.
Loneliness and depression will crush you eventually. Yet at the same time we can't get rid of the loneliness since femoids are the gatekeepers to that.
Right. Foids are one part, though not negligible. Lack of friends, validation, acceptation, support plus constant rejection, bullying and ostracism from society will lead you to depression and loneliness, plus others mental and physical illness, which in turn will bring you eventually to the stage of LDAR and/or rope. That's the biggest "cope", imao.

Once you stop trying, you can never fail

Im still hoping to change the culture. Hypergamy is male enforced which means its cultural. Female chimps fuck ANY male in their vacinity, but the controlling chimps keep them from doing so. Chad is the problem.

did you come from r/theredpill ?

@Bronzehawkattack when did you first start posting in the incelosphere?

what year and what site?

Bluepilled
Pretty sad that your life time-state is dependent on what femoids think of your existence. That shows that your actual essence is encapsulated by a female and you have no actual control of your thoughts. Your post also shows me your emotional intelligence is very low because you're taking the easy negative way out. The strongest of males who are blackpilled are modern day vigilantes and they do not succomb to such a nihilistic viewpoint false paradigm. You should wake up because everything you just said is the result of a socially conditioned corporatist system that wants you to feel exactly that way. Humans are designed to constantly improve themselves and if you cannot do that you are simply not trying hard enough. All I hear from you is excuses to the zenith point of where you actually made the excuse of failing to better yourself into an agenda of hate-theory thats resurges your ego's way to cope with your reality. Ascend yourself you fool don't let an inferior gender drive the fantasy of a pressipous moment where you will ultimately become what you fantasize about. At the end of the day weakness and giving up is a sign of low iq and low ability to harness intuition within one's limbic system.

Pretty sad that your life time-state is dependent on what femoids think of your existence. That shows that your actual essence is encapsulated by a female and you have no actual control of your thoughts. Your post also shows me your emotional intelligence is very low because you're taking the easy negative way out. The strongest of males who are blackpilled are modern day vigilantes and they do not succomb to such a nihilistic viewpoint false paradigm. You should wake up because everything you just said is the result of a socially conditioned corporatist system that wants you to feel exactly that way. Humans are designed to constantly improve themselves and if you cannot do that you are simply not trying hard enough. All I hear from you is excuses to the zenith point of where you actually made the excuse of failing to better yourself into an agenda of hate-theory thats resurges your ego's way to cope with your reality. Ascend yourself you fool don't let an inferior gender drive the fantasy of a pressipous moment where you will ultimately become what you fantasize about. At the end of the day weakness and giving up is a sign of low iq and low ability to harness intuition within one's limbic system.
MGTOW was a few exits back that way my man.
How can you call yourself black pilled if you deny the idea of "giving up"? Why the fuck would I put myself through the pain and suffering of trying to ascend knowing damn well that's never gonna happen.

@Bronzehawkattack when did you first start posting in the incelosphere?

what year and what site?
This year and this site unless you count LoveShy and /r/foreveralone as apart of the incelosphere, in which case since 2013 or so. I never bothered posting on /r/incels just due to the stigma of it being even worse than /r/foreveralone's stigma.

MGTOW was a few exits back that way my man.
How can you call yourself black pilled if you deny the idea of "giving up"? Why the fuck would I put myself through the pain and suffering of trying to ascend knowing damn well that's never gonna happen.

This year and this site unless you count LoveShy and /r/foreveralone as apart of the incelosphere, in which case since 2013 or so. I never bothered posting on /r/incels just due to the stigma of it being even worse than /r/foreveralone's stigma.
cause pain makes you stronger

I will look like this by next year or I'll rope:

973f2ec3b00d65871ab7365b5dc87cac

Cope lol. I've suffered all my life and Chad could still kick my ass. He could kick my ass 1000 times and he'd still kick my ass the 1001th time.
It doesn't matter how much pain i've felt, that shit doesn't make you stronger you reatrd.

This is why you black pilled motherfuckers can't do anything because you accept the idea of self loathing until death. Thats creating your own propaganda and self-fulfilling; its a way for your limbic system to make the body happy. If you shit bags learned how to ascend without someone else you could actually make shit happen.
Mods, we got a TWERP infiltrator. "I-if you just tried harder m-maybe you wouldn't be incel! Ever thought about that!?"
Fucking retard lol

legit thread.
This is why you black pilled motherfuckers can't do anything because you accept the idea of self loathing until death. Thats creating your own propaganda and self-fulfilling; its a way for your limbic system to make the body happy. If you shit bags learned how to ascend without someone else you could actually make shit happen.
real life is dbz lmao

I'm one step ahead of you buddy, decided to full on LDAR yesterday. I don't care what the future holds now.

giving up is not Aryan, we must use Barbarian tactics. spiritual, not scientific racism. will to power.

Lol I just made a similar thread.

As chronic pain patient I can only say that opposite is much more true. Pain eventually break anybody. It makes you weaker, and weirder. No matter if it's physical, emotional or mental pain.

my inceldom is caused by my Norwood 3.. a hair transplant will ascend me

I like your philosophy.. I adopted my own version of it back in 1989.. NONE of my happiness is dependent upon female attention... Its ALL on me!! I control my own emotional welfare(i didnt used to, but TAUGHT myself to take control).. Your personal happiness should NEVER be dependent on the actions of someone else, just your own..

if i don't ascend by 1 year and 4 months i will most definitely ER

P03695n7

highiq but also mgtow

let me rot

It's monumentally stupid to keep trying to have sex when you are a blackpilled, ugly KHHV incel. It's absurd -- somehow in all of your research of dating, sex, and innate female desire you still think you have a chance at ascending. JFL.

Inceldom isn't a cause or a movement, we're just a community of society's rejects trying to vent our frustration. We don't run for political offices, we don't influence society to do anything, and we never will. Our problem stems strictly from the nature of women, and that's not something that can be changed. We can try and argue with normies and roasties all we want, but it's not as if they're gonna bless us with the cure to our ails. They don't have some wisdom we don't have, they barely even looked into inceldom while we obsess constantly on finding a way out, arguing with them isn't going to suddenly produce some strategy we can use to get laid. The only thing that will result is hearing exactly what we already know. It's over.

That's the only thing we'll ever achieve, convincing society as a whole to give up on us because it is hopeless.

That's why i'm tried of trying.
We found the answer a long time ago, but like the stubborn humans we are we try to defy it. We try and find happiness but it was never meant for us.

The answer is right there for us to accept, it's called the black pill, and it tells us it's over. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not anymore complicated than that. If you've swallowed the blackpill as subhuman genetic trash but you still have hopes at ascending then you're just dense and no amount of rejections, ridicule, and humiliation will ever convince you to stop. If reading hundreds of scientific journals showing you that you literally have no chance at ascending doesn't stop you from trying then you're just an idiot.

You're not truly blackpilled until you've called it quits. Quitting is the only logical conclusion after swallowing the blackpill.
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: