Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop trying. Just give up, it's useless.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
It's monumentally stupid to keep trying to have sex when you are a blackpilled, ugly KHHV incel. It's absurd -- somehow in all of your research of dating, sex, and innate female desire you still think you have a chance at ascending. JFL.

Inceldom isn't a cause or a movement, we're just a community of society's rejects trying to vent our frustration. We don't run for political offices, we don't influence society to do anything, and we never will. Our problem stems strictly from the nature of women, and that's not something that can be changed. We can try and argue with normies and roasties all we want, but it's not as if they're gonna bless us with the cure to our ails. They don't have some wisdom we don't have, they barely even looked into inceldom while we obsess constantly on finding a way out, arguing with them isn't going to suddenly produce some strategy we can use to get laid. The only thing that will result is hearing exactly what we already know. It's over.

That's the only thing we'll ever achieve, convincing society as a whole to give up on us because it is hopeless.

That's why i'm tried of trying.
We found the answer a long time ago, but like the stubborn humans we are we try to defy it. We try and find happiness but it was never meant for us.

The answer is right there for us to accept, it's called the black pill, and it tells us it's over. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not anymore complicated than that. If you've swallowed the blackpill as subhuman genetic trash but you still have hopes at ascending then you're just dense and no amount of rejections, ridicule, and humiliation will ever convince you to stop. If reading hundreds of scientific journals showing you that you literally have no chance at ascending doesn't stop you from trying then you're just an idiot.

You're not truly blackpilled until you've called it quits. Quitting is the only logical conclusion after swallowing the blackpill.

High IQ Post.

The only thing that will result is hearing exactly what we already know. It's over.
Peep

There is no answer or sollutions it's over , i won't give up living though i don't wanna die , i hate my life sometimes more than others, but there are things keeping me alive. I don't know about the future tbh.

It's monumentally stupid to keep trying to have sex when you are a blackpilled, ugly KHHV incel. It's absurd -- somehow in all of your research of dating, sex, and innate female desire you still think you have a chance at ascending. JFL.

Inceldom isn't a cause or a movement, we're just a community of society's rejects trying to vent our frustration. We don't run for political offices, we don't influence society to do anything, and we never will. Our problem stems strictly from the nature of women, and that's not something that can be changed. We can try and argue with normies and roasties all we want, but it's not as if they're gonna bless us with the cure to our ails. They don't have some wisdom we don't have, they barely even looked into inceldom while we obsess constantly on finding a way out, arguing with them isn't going to suddenly produce some strategy we can use to get laid. The only thing that will result is hearing exactly what we already know. It's over.

That's the only thing we'll ever achieve, convincing society as a whole to give up on us because it is hopeless.

We found the answer a long time ago, but like the stubborn humans we are we try to defy it. We try and find happiness but it was never meant for us.

The answer is right there for us to accept, it's called the black pill, and it tells us it's over. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not anymore complicated than that. If you've swallowed the blackpill as subhuman genetic trash but you still have hopes at ascending then you're just dense and no amount of rejections, ridicule, and humiliation will ever convince you to stop. If reading hundreds of scientific journals showing you that you literally have no chance at ascending doesn't stop you from trying then you're just an idiot.

You're not truly blackpilled until you've called it quits. Quitting is the only logical conclusion after swallowing the blackpill.
To be human is to struggle. Also, vadt majority of people here are 5/10s.

You are retarded if you aren't attempting to looksmax with gymcelling and surgery. The benefits of even just 1 point of looks are endless.

Yeah once you've indulged in the blackpill and find out how women truly are then go have an honest evaluation of your looks you realize theres no point in trying.

You are retarded if you aren't attempting to looksmax with gymcelling and surgery. The benefits of even just 1 point of looks are endless.
You're retarded if you think you can polish a turd long enough for it to be fuckable.
I've looksmaxxed and gymcelled already, at some point you have to give up, that's the entire point of the fucking blackpill, to LDAR because it's over.

this is how I see it:

the U.S. is gonna collapse into confederations anyways.

You're retarded if you think you can polish a turd long enough for it to be fuckable.
I've looksmaxxed and gymcelled already, at some point you have to give up, that's the entire point of the fucking blackpill, to LDAR because it's over.
So... What then? Live the rest of life feeling absolutley defeated, ldar till we decide on eventually roping or ER? There is no glorious final victory for our people? Damn dude I guess your right. It's over.

So... What then? Live the rest of life feeling absolutley defeated, ldar till we decide on eventually roping or ER? There is no glorious final victory for our people? Damn dude I guess your right. It's over.
There was never victory for us. If you're truly ugly and unlovable, you can't win.
I guess when everyone was saying "It's over" they were saying it ironically, but "it's over" is the truth. If it weren't we would have found a way out already, we wouldn't be involuntary celibate.

This made me cry

I tend to agree with posts like yours as opposed to the people who constantly say "well, if you haven't sprinted down the highway nude holding a sign that says fuck me or I'll end it, you're not incel" or some other crap.

The reason alot of us, including myself, can't pull the final trigger on giving up is because we are directly fighting against one of our most basic biological urges. It's like dying in a desert, hopeless, and then you see a huge convenience store... Can you blame the man dying in the desert for using the last of his energy to run for the store? True to your post though, when he arrives at the front entrance, he doesn't feel the A/C entrance. It's just an illusion; a mirage.

You argue that the nature of women is the problem, and to a decent extent I agree. However, you should realize that in the past 50 years, with emphasis on the past 10 years, we have encouraged women to act upon their evil nature instead of trying to control it or suppress it. This has screwed genetically inferior men to even a worse extent than we already are. You are correct when you say that women are by nature attracted to genetically superior men, and that genetically inferior men like us have no realistic shot to compete. There are ways to fraud good genetics though. Plastic surgery is a thing for men now. You can fix shit. It's not cheap, but it can be frauded. That's why I'm not 100% give-up mentality.

I sympathize with you on being tired of trying. Like you, I've tried most things. I've gotten procedures done, lost weight, went to the gym, tried different hair and facial hair styles and looks, tried different personalities (including "being myself" JFL), and tried approaching (even cold approaching another JFL). Nothing worked.

I think we should differentiate good reasons to avoid quitting vs. bad ones. People who are sub-20 shouldn't give up, and people who give up in order to get in a cucked situation should not be praised for ascension. Proper looksmaxing and surgeries are a great way of not giving up.

TL;DR: Wanting to quit is an important tenet of the blackpill, but there are reasons not to. We should encourage people to give up... or "not give up" in an effective way.

To be human is to struggle. Also, vadt majority of people here are 5/10s.
I'm a solid 3/10, you're confusing truecels with the larpers.
Jfl at being human

the blackpill has totally lost its meaning thanks to low IQ normshits. most of the shit people say is really redpill MGTOW tier crap. the blackpill is truly accepting ITS OVER. no degrees of overness, if its over, ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRR

I tend to agree with posts like yours as opposed to the people who constantly say "well, if you haven't sprinted down the highway nude holding a sign that says fuck me or I'll end it, you're not incel" or some other crap.

The reason alot of us, including myself, can't pull the final trigger on giving up is because we are directly fighting against one of our most basic biological urges. It's like dying in a desert, hopeless, and then you see a huge convenience store... Can you blame the man dying in the desert for using the last of his energy to run for the store? True to your post though, when he arrives at the front entrance, he doesn't feel the A/C entrance. It's just an illusion; a mirage.

You argue that the nature of women is the problem, and to a decent extent I agree. However, you should realize that in the past 50 years, with emphasis on the past 10 years, we have encouraged women to act upon their evil nature instead of trying to control it or suppress it. This has screwed genetically inferior men to even a worse extent than we already are. You are correct when you say that women are by nature attracted to genetically superior men, and that genetically inferior men like us have no realistic shot to compete. There are ways to fraud good genetics though. Plastic surgery is a thing for men now. You can fix shit. It's not cheap, but it can be frauded. That's why I'm not 100% give-up mentality.

I sympathize with you on being tired of trying. Like you, I've tried most things. I've gotten procedures done, lost weight, went to the gym, tried different hair and facial hair styles and looks, tried different personalities (including "being myself" JFL), and tried approaching (even cold approaching another JFL). Nothing worked.

I think we should differentiate good reasons to avoid quitting vs. bad ones. People who are sub-20 shouldn't give up, and people who give up in order to get in a cucked situation should not be praised for ascension. Proper looksmaxing and surgeries are a great way of not giving up.

TL;DR: Wanting to quit is an important tenet of the blackpill, but there are reasons not to. We should encourage people to give up... or "not give up" in an effective way.
High IQ, I agree with most of what you said here. Especially this: "well, if you haven't sprinted down the highway nude holding a sign that says fuck me or I'll end it, you're not incel"

I believe that if you've tried a fair amount of things to escape, and that you are truly ugly. It's okay to give up. Not everyone on this website fits that bill, but for those of us who do we shouldn't be called volcels for truly accepting the black pill and giving up.

The Black Pill without the conclusion that "It's okay to give up." or "Some men have no chance at ascending" isn't the Black Pill, it's the Red Pill with just a little bit more edge.

But by calling it quits, doesn’t that make you volcel? Because if you don’t continue to do your best at not being an incel, that by default is volcel. Volunteering to never doing anything you can to not get sum.

But by calling it quits, doesn’t that make you volcel? Because if you don’t continue to do your best at not being an incel, that by default is volcel. Volunteering to never doing anything you can to not get sum.
There's nothing voluntary about not attempting to get what I never had the ability to get in the first place.
All i'm doing is realizing that there is no chance to ascend and adjusting accordingly. Why give it my best effort when that never worked in the past? All for the chance at maybe getting to fuck an ugly, fat, used roastie? No thanks.

Again, you're just not blackpilled if you believe it's not okay for an incel to give up. It sounds like Red Pillers and Blue Pillers who tell you "Why identify as an incel! So long as there's a .0001% chance you have to keep trying!!!"

I agree that accepting the blackpill is brutal, but I’ve learned a lot from taking it. I’m just white pilled

You know, there is a deep calmness and that accompanies the moment when you truly give up... You realize there's no need to feel bad about it, that you never had a chance from the beginning. I feel so relaxed now, evaluating my current situation, I've come to realize that being alone isn't that bad tbh... I went to a pool party the other day (the office's summer party), and normally those would be total suifuel, but now, I was actually able to enjoy myself. A (female)relationship-less life is worth living, one just needs to figure out how to make the best out of it.

You know, there is a deep calmness and that accompanies the moment when you truly give up... You realize there's no need to feel bad about it, that you never had a chance from the beginning. I feel so relaxed now, evaluating my current situation, I've come to realize that being alone isn't that bad tbh... I went to a pool party the other day (the office's summer party), and normally those would be total suifuel, but now, I was actually able to enjoy myself. A (female)relationship-less life is worth living, one just needs to figure out how to make the best out of it.

Tbh. Ngl. I'm just going to lifeMAXX (includes all maxes) for the fuck of it. If I die in the process than I do what I'm going to do naturally anyway but yeah you do have a sense of peace though. There's a thread about choices, circumstances and chance or thereabouts.

LDAR and Neet I'll vegetate, ER is pointless.

So for the fuck of it. I'll lifeMaxx or die trying.
High IQ, I agree with most of what you said here. Especially this: "well, if you haven't sprinted down the highway nude holding a sign that says fuck me or I'll end it, you're not incel"

I believe that if you've tried a fair amount of things to escape, and that you are truly ugly. It's okay to give up. Not everyone on this website fits that bill, but for those of us who do we shouldn't be called volcels for truly accepting the black pill and giving up.

The Black Pill without the conclusion that "It's okay to give up." or "Some men have no chance at ascending" isn't the Black Pill, it's the Red Pill with just a little bit more edge.

:blackpill: give up, die, live, do whatever the hell you want. It's your life and not anybody's else's at the end of the day.

This and thanks.
I will never give up

I'll go down with my boots on metaphorically speaking. Just to spite those bastards due to my very existence being a permanent thorn in their side haemorrhaging them to death.

Last edited:
I thought everyone here knows already that It's Over.

Incels. If you don't want to live for yourselves than live for your brethren and fight for a better world and future for them.

Dead men speak nothing. Remember that.

Of course stop trying. When you trully don't care and expect nothing bitches will come by themselves bro

Finally some sanity on this forum. Too much coping going on lately :soy::soy::soy:

Agreed 200%. I'm ending my worthless life within the next few years. It's either that or suffer for decades with nothing in return.

Stop making threads like this.
It makes mentalcel faggots think they dont have to try to be considered incel.
"Why try bro its already over"

I will not stop trying, not yet.
I can glimpse that state of calmness you are refering to though. And I respect that. It's called accepting the things you cannot change. I will either suicide in the next few years, ascend or try to get myself into that very state.
Sometimes it seems impossible to foresee a path of light however :feelsbadman:

Strange isn’t it

High IQ.

Agreed 200%. I'm ending my worthless life within the next few years. It's either that or suffer for decades with nothing in return.
Awesome bro better than. Being a wage cuck or a betabuxx and being miserable I wish is has the guts

Í´ve accepted my fate a while back.

Can't stop won't stop.

I'm a struggler like Guts.

Four digits IQ post tbhngl

Hehe, I figured this out in 1989, and im 48 now..

HIGHEST IQ EVER!!

i already have gave up.:feelsokman:

now i just have to wagecuck and use my copes until death can claim me. :feelsahh:

I've never tried because I knew it was over from about the age of 12 with all of my mitigating factors. As I've long accepted my fate I've got no pressure whatsoever on me, and I'm quite a confident bloke so can actually talk to foids and have banter with them because of the inner calmness I have of knowing that I'm not after anything and there is NO chance whatsoever of anything happening anyway due to many unfixable factors.

I focus on what I enjoy doing best, getting pissed in the pub every single day :yes:

man the blackpill doesn't have to be this depressive no hope please kill me now ideology, shit hope is the best and only cope we truly have.