Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop the cope, normies are getting laid and have relationships just fine, but we are much less than them.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
When I hear a user say that normie men are finished and only Chad can get woman, I wonder if this user is just a normies with social issues and isn't ugly at all. Obviously Chad is much more desired, but the vast majority of normies men can still get relationships and random sex.
Ugly guys aren't normies, so we don't have to cope by saying it's over for normie men in the dating world.
We are at the absolute bottom.

Except those normies will wonder why their sex lives are becoming lousier as the relationship progresses

Except those normies will wonder why their sex lives are becoming lousier as the relationship progresses
Obviously, they can enter a relationship but it becomes shittier over time, while we can't enter one at all.

Those idiots who sayd that only chad can get woman do not underrstand how babies are made.

yes we are genetic failure

Normies are getting cucked and that's not the kind of relationship I seek.

its a cope to say normies are getting cucked all the time (even if i might say it).
yes all females lust for chad, but most (well i am sure at least 50%) won't cheat on their partner.

Those idiots who sayd that only chad can get woman do not underrstand how babies are made.

You have women now chasing Chads or hooking up with them, they’ll settle for something less eventually and then have a child. Being Guy No. 24 doesn’t sound appealing to me.

You have women now chasing Chads or hooking up with them, they’ll settle for something less eventually and then have a child. Being Guy No. 24 doesn’t sound appealing to me.
"Woman chasing chads"

Chads are like 8% of the masculine population, they are a minority. They are as rare as incels.

Imagine if of these 8% of chads, 4% are in LTR in their 20's.

So there remains 4% of single chads for woman chase.

There is not enough chads in the male population to attend the womans demands, do you understand this??

And chad will need to settle one day too, AGE consumes everybody.

At 6/10 you can already pick up decent girls, but you need to be low inib, not-manlet and NT.

And 6/10 man outnumbers HARD the number of incels in the male population.

"Its over for Sub8 males" is a MEME sustained by incels who cannot accept that they are a minority and that normies get laid all the time, just not with 8/10 woman and not with alot of different woman as chads. Stop coping.

Use Zyros as example. Zyros is 6/10 with a shitty frame and i think he already fucked 15 diffrent GL woman if im not mistaken.

Last edited:
"Woman chasing chads"

Chads are like 8% of the masculine population, they are a minority. They are as rare as incels.

Imagine if of these 8% of chads, 4% are in LTR in their 20's.

So there remains 4% of single chads for woman chase.

There is not enough chads in the male population to attend the womans demands, do you understand this??

And chad will need to settle one day too, AGE consumes everybody.

At 6/10 you can already pick up decent girls, but you need to be low inib, not-manlet and NT.

And 6/10 man outnumbers HARD the number of incels in the male population.

"Its over for Sub8 males" is a MEME sustained by incels who cannot accept that they are a minority and that normies get laid all the time, just not with 8/10 woman and not with alot of different woman as chads. Stop coping.

Most normie guys aren’t getting laid all the time. A lot struggle to get hookups or are in relationships getting sex only occasionally. Sub-7 to me is the cutoff, 6s can do OK but they’re not getting laid “all the time” unless they mass approach or go for 3s. Being truecel is rare but incel if we take it to mean long periods of time without sex? A decent amount of guys honestly.

Common myth said by anti-incel communities:
If women only want Chad, why do ugly men have children? If women were only into Chad...wouldn't the human race be in some sort of eugenics where all children had great genes?

We are saying women WANT Chad, not that they necessarily procreate with him.

It's easy to clarify once you know the truth...

Until age 25ish: Fuck pretty Chads drunk and flirt about
25ish: Time to marry! Find some nerdy STEM guy that slaved through college and marry him because Chad will never settle or be faithful. Girl has fucked 30+ guys throughout her college years and STEM nerd has maybe done 1-2 if he's lucky.

Most normie guys aren’t getting laid all the time. A lot struggle to get hookups or are in relationships getting sex only occasionally. Sub-7 to me is the cutoff, 6s can do OK but they’re not getting laid “all the time” unless they mass approach or go for 3s. Being truecel is rare but incel if we take it to mean long periods of time without sex? A decent amount of guys honestly.
Noone in a LTR gets sex just occasionally unless its a Sub6 beta in a mariage with a 30yo+ whore who already passed on the cock carousel.

To stay long periods of time without sex you need to be Sub6 or a 6/10 Non-NT/Manlet. 6/10 is the cut point, not 7.

And a 5/10 naturally guy can ascend to 6/10 going to gym a getting a good body, this helps ALOTTT

were just socially retarded for the most part.Lets be real.
a lot of you guys have full heads of hair and are average or above average height.
If you guys go to the gym, you could slay easily.

I on the other hand started seeing signs of balding before I was even in my 20s.
Didnt even ATTEMPT to start dating with online dating until the past 2 years at 26 years old.
Because I gymcelled my whole life. I could pull some pretty average looking girls eventually but I was too lazy to go on dates and worried my awkwardness would ruin it.

Obviously Chad is much more desired, but the vast majority of normies men can still get relationships and random sex.

This true, until you turn 25. It then goes to almost zero REAL fast!

were just socially retarded for the most part.Lets be real.
a lot of you guys have full heads of hair and are average or above average height.
If you guys go to the gym, you could slay easily.

Speak for yourself.

Noone in a LTR gets sex just occasionally unless its a Sub6 beta in a mariage with a 30yo+ whore who already passed on the cock carousel.

To stay long periods of time without sex you need to be Sub6 or a 6/10 Non-NT/Manlet. 6/10 is the cut point, not 7.

And a 5/10 naturally guy can ascend to 6/10 going to gym a getting a good body, this helps ALOTTT

But most normies would be 5s, yes? I have to disagree about the cutoff point, it seems that you have to be a 6 merely to audition on dating apps. Not all 5s can ascend, it depends on the face as some betas will never break average even with a good body.

But most normies would be 5s, yes? I have to disagree about the cutoff point, it seems that you have to be a 6 merely to audition on dating apps. Not all 5s can ascend, it depends on the face as some betas will never break average even with a good body.

I agree. You need to be a 6 to have luck on dating apps, but even then, it can be difficult. 5's can get matches, but will ultimately be flaked on and ghosted.

Even average and low tier normies struggle these days. You have to be Chad to get sex on a regular basis these days.

5 = Normie
6 = Above average normie

Well, both are normies xD

And idk, all guys who i know that started going to gym in like 10 months already had good bodies. Idk how this works perfectly but all results that i have seen IRL were very satisfactory.

And in Brasil, if you are 6/10 and black or light skin black you CANNOT pick up girls on Tinder unless you have a great body, but you can if you are 6/10 and white.

You can pick up girls in parties but you will need to have the "game" and be NT.

They can get laid but life aint worth living as non Chad :(

It is massive cope tbh. The "normies" being cucked are incels who got a girl through betabux. If a girl is fucking you when you are broke... You are good enough genetic material,

yeah definitely, I know tons of avg looking guys who do fine in the dating scene. We're just subhumans.