Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop smoking weed retard

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
"roll le blunt xd!" "bruh i just got a new bong lamo!!"
There is no reason to smoke weed in 2018. Get a fucking vaporizer you neanderthal. we have technology now that lets you bypass the cancerous shit you inhale from smoking, it's more efficient and therefore cheaper, and you can eat the avb.
i cringe at normies who talk about stuff like going through an ounce in a week like negro what? Smoking is wasteful as hell and makes you hack up phlegm.

rolling blunts is the stupidest trend ive ever heard of. dumbass normies think they're cool because their favorite celebrity smoke blunts god fucking damn it's so stupid it makes me angry. blunts/joints are the most wasteful method and anyone who likes them is retarded.
"going2le 7-eleven to pick me up a backwoods ima roll a fatty" -dumbass
normies would rather spend 30 minutes tediously as all fuck working on an arts and crafts project so they can waste weed and destroy their lungs.

and another stupid thing weed smokers do, buying in small amounts. they'd rather pay 10/gram instead of buying a whole ounce at once. do they not understand unit price?

smoking is low IQ and disgusting.

Last edited:
Tried weed once. Wasn’t a huge fan tbh.

Psychedelics are the way to go.

high iq. u have a g-pen or you use a volcano? backwoods are pretty nasty. harsh as fuck.

did you know you can get high from second hand exposure?

I wish i could but the only way i can get vape weed is on the dark web and i imagine it'll be fairly expensive.

and another stupid thing weed smokers do, buying in small amounts. they'd rather pay 10/gram instead of buying a whole ounce at once. do they not understand unit price?
i know what you mean, i preferred to just wait until i could afford an ounce rather than go get 2grams or whatever. Sometimes an issue with supply though.

I wish i could but the only way i can get vape weed is on the dark web and i imagine it'll be fairly expensive.
you mean oil? I'm talking about a dry herb vaporizer for flower
biiiich my vape rips my throat harder than anything but it doesn't make me hack up phlegm like smoking does or waste it
high iq. u have a g-pen or you use a volcano? backwoods are pretty nasty. harsh as fuck.
vapcap m 2018 model

ive tried weed a couple times before and i don't remember it doing much for me

might try edibles

burn that herb

ive tried weed a couple times before and i don't remember it doing much for me

might try edibles
if you didnt cough you did it wrong. CHOKE

assimilating it through digestion is probably the healthiest method.

I hope every faggot on r/trees dies

:soy:
>using :soy:

I never felt like starting to smoke any shit.

Alcohol is low IQ then right? since weed and alcohol are technically depressants.

Why you need to inhale a smoke?

I used to smoke weed a lot but I’m quitting for a while so I can get my life together

Vaporizers are low T as fuck. Bongs smell like a used up 3D foids asshole. Spliffmaxxing is the most comfy tbh.

For high IQs: Edibles. No real disadvantages for your health at all, tasty and hits stronger. Just waiting for it kinda sucks.

"roll le blunt xd!" "bruh i just got a new bong lamo!!"
There is no reason to smoke weed in 2018. Get a fucking vaporizer you neanderthal. we have technology now that lets you bypass the cancerous shit you inhale from smoking, it's more efficient and therefore cheaper, and you can eat the avb.
i cringe at normies who talk about stuff like going through an ounce in a week like negro what? Smoking is wasteful as hell and makes you hack up phlegm.

rolling blunts is the stupidest trend ive ever heard of. dumbass normies think they're cool because their favorite celebrity smoke blunts god fucking damn it's so stupid it makes me angry. blunts/joints are the most wasteful method and anyone who likes them is retarded.
"going2le 7-eleven to pick me up a backwoods ima roll a fatty" -dumbass
normies would rather spend 30 minutes tediously as all fuck working on an arts and crafts project so they can waste weed and destroy their lungs.

smoking a blunt/joint is more of an ritual i think
Spliffmaxxing is the most comfy tbh.
did you know you can get high from second hand exposure?
yes

weed is a psychedelic and so has the potential to SUCK, if you've a propensity for sadness and anxiety. i'd rather drink alcohol. i don't want my drugs to be a hit or miss thing.

weed is a psychedelic and so has the potential to SUCK, if you've a propensity for sadness and anxiety. i'd rather drink alcohol. i don't want my drugs to be a hit or miss thing.
I once had a quasi flashback about being raped as a child when I was totally baked on edibles. Still don't know how serious I should take this.

So yeah, hit n miss :ha..feels:

I once had a quasi flashback about being raped as a child when I was totally baked on edibles. Still don't know how serious I should take this.

So yeah, hit n miss :ha..feels:

i guess they never miss huh

I started smoking weed when i was 15 and stopped at 22 now. I get all kind of religious Paranoia and axiety. I get Stream of thoughts that life is just a test, that we are cursed by duality which

i did not have recreational drug experience at that point aside from getting drunk once
Understandable. Some people just don't enjoy weed as much as others.

I smoked a few times and it was a nice experience, it wasn't anything special.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back