Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern rappers, stop talking about shawty and all that fucked up shit

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've been listening to a lot of rap from when I was small alright and people really, people really killed rap.

Today even rap is about girls and cars and money and all that fucked up teenager bullshit.

Honestly, I wish I was born in the 70s or 80s or even 90s in a good place where I benefit from the cultural stuff and all that.

I know many people will think I'm crazy and shit for me saying all this, especially black people in our community. I do appreciate that the hood and all this crime appreciative stuff is gone but I'd rather listen to stuff about shooting up people in gangs than all this fucking horrible childish shit.

Like they talking about fucking shawty and new car and how they looking cute like a shawty and stuff, I don't find it appealing man, all these stupid garbage all these new rappers created.

It doesn't always have to be about thug shit but even the beats today, are those even rap?

I like listening to some rap that gets my hair up and stuff the tupac type beat where your heart beat fast, biggie smalls who just said some deep bars about his mom I saw one time.

How many rappers are educated today except the fact that they smoke weed all day and fucking kill themselves voluntarily?

Alright, this is the end of my critique if you see it as that, honestly this is no critique this is just how I feel about the way rap is today.

I'd rather watch some broke ass ***** getting up starving than these horrible new rappers who talk about cars and money, I don't know nothing wrong with this but I just don't like it, it just changes what raps about, I don't want to see you talk about a bitch all day and how you gonna shower her with gifts and you flirt all these bullshit, I fucking hate it.

This is not to throw shade at any rapper in real time today but I'm just saying, try if you can.

rap died with Eazy-E

If niggas not listening to you you don't make real rap. Real rap is rap niggas listening to, not bitches.

That stupid Lil Xian guy called Tupac boring almost everyone here will know, every single person is his chat is bitches and fucked up normies who aren't even black.

This made me furious, just watching that cunt speak about how he the best and all that shit, he was singing. His hair's like a Harry Styles hairdo, copy paste.

I repeat this once more, rap made for bitches ain't real rap.

Last edited:
This is all they have, they love to brag about fucking white females, Bull brag is typical, white rappers go along so they can jump on the Bull worship through Bull behavior. Must rappers nowadays are bad in quality, old rap is bad too, rap music in general always involve brags that a incel can never relate. Also, conscious rappers are also equally bad and just want even more priviledge.

This is all they have, they love to brag about fucking white females, Bull brag is typical, white rappers go along so they can jump on the Bull worship through Bull behavior. Must rappers nowadays are bad in quality, old rap is bad too, rap music in general always involve brags that a incel can never relate. Also, conscious rappers are also equally bad and just want even more priviledge.
Back in the day at least the beats were good, today all they do is sexualise it utter random sounds. For real.

songs with lyrics are cucked. and the rap is most cucked genre in the world.

I hate bulls and wish to turn them into hamburgers in Minecraft :feelsbaton::feelsdevil:

true they need change the topics up ngl but they won't

People still make old-school rap like Chystemc. No one is forcing you too like modern rap

Today even rap is about girls and cars and money

Like they talking about fucking shawty and new car and how they looking cute like a shawty and stuff, I don't find it appealing man, all these stupid garbage all these new rappers created.

How many rappers are educated today except the fact that they smoke weed all day and fucking kill themselves voluntarily?

This is not to throw shade at any rapper in real time today but I'm just saying, try if you can.

Yes, I can remember the good old days when rappers didn't used to talk about expensive cars, or fucking bitches, or smoking weed. Can't we just go back to that?

Left my nigga's house paid
Picked up a girl been tryynta fuck since the twelth grade
It's ironic, I had the brew, she had the chronic
The Lakers beat the Supersonics
I felt on her big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy and killed the punanni
And my dick runs deep, so deep, so deep
Put her ass to sleep
Woke her up around one
She didn't hesitate to call Ice Cube the top gun
Drove her to the pad and I'm coastin'
Took another sip of the potion, hit the three-wheel motion

I was glad everything had worked out
Dropped her ass off, and then chirped out
Today was like one of those fly dreams

Didn't even see a Barry flashin' those high beams
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in tha mornnin', got tha Fat Burger

Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Ice Cube's a pimp!"
Drunk as hell, but no thowwin' up
Halfway home, and my pager's still blowwin' up
Today, I diddn't even havvta use my AK
I gotta say it was a good day

I hope soon there will be a famous incel rapper, talking about stuff we can relate.

I hope soon there will be a famous incel rapper, talking about stuff we can relate.
If you have to rap you're already normie, as chad you can get away with, "baby you make me smile" anyday :feelskek: