Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Stop sexualizing Teens And Women!”

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Shit is stupid. A female in high school makes some viral post protesting that she doesn’t want to be sexualized, lo and behold on her public Instagram account you can find at least five different bikini pictures that are basically asking for attention.

When will women in general understand that if you just wear whatever the fuck you want, you will be judged. Just like I will be judged for not having designer clothing or just for being ugly. And when you wear clothing that your ass and breasts completely shred through you are asking for attention believe it or not.

It’s about to be fall for Christ’s sake and you’re dressing like some hooker about to run the block, no wonder you get sexualized you absolute retard.

Females are mentally retarded and water is wet

Anyone who thinks teen foids are innocent needs to get some sense knocked into them.

When will women in general understand that if you just wear whatever the fuck you want, you will be judged
A little more complex than that friend: very diff is a foid wears a bikini into a men's locker room compared to wearing it in privacy of bedroom showing nobody.

Suffocate on your own visceral liquids, fucking wretch

Shay Bosanac is a hypocrite, too. The woman whines about "self respect" yet offers her body to every blonde man in her city.

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 57 10

Shit is stupid. A female in high school makes some viral post protesting that she doesn’t want to be sexualized, lo and behold on her public Instagram account you can find at least five different bikini pictures that are basically asking for attention.

When will women in general understand that if you just wear whatever the fuck you want, you will be judged. Just like I will be judged for not having designer clothing or just for being ugly. And when you wear clothing that your ass and breasts completely shred through you are asking for attention believe it or not.

It’s about to be fall for Christ’s sake and you’re dressing like some hooker about to run the block, no wonder you get sexualized you absolute retard.

Shay Bosanac is a hypocrite, too. The woman whines about "self respect" yet offers her body to every blonde man in her city.

View attachment 496640
You and me have a similar taste. Humble but at end rejected by this type of foids. :fuk:

Anyone who thinks teen foids are innocent needs to get some sense knocked into them.
My little cousin told me she knew a foid in high school, who required two abortions by the time she finished her credits.

FOIDS ARE HYPOCRITES??!!!! NOOO WAYY!! :what::what::horror::horror::horror::horror:

Yeah, very low iq thread my friend. It's frankly astonishing how some people here act surprised every time they see something that has already been proven million times, tons of documentations of their behavior, hundreds of jewtube videos, yet they drop their soyfag receded jawline whenever they see it in public, like starting from LEVEL FUCKING ZERO ALL OVER AGAIN, IT'S DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

From been sexualized they get money, attention and social status which leads them to arrogance.
Ass power is soooo strong that foids can completele ignore reality

they want chad to sexualize them, not us subhuman incels

It's hilarious how hypocritical women tend to be. For example, there's the cohort of woke retard women I know who say stuff like, "Nurse doesn't wanna get vaccinated and now they're fired, DESERVED CONSEQUENCES bitch, you'll be judged for your actions!"

But then if you turn around and use the same exact logic on them for when they dress like slags looking to get railed by Chad, they lose their fuckin marbles.

If they're allowed to judge men and other women for the actions they take then we are definitely allowed to judge them for the actions they take, but their stupid dumb fuck hypocrite hamster wheel brains simply cannot fathom that apparently.

There's not much different between bikini and panties. Perhaps the swimwear is a bit thicker. Maybe a bikini is like double pantys?

A female in high school

Nothing new. They are known to be attention whores. Observe the girl on the right:

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 18 53 33

Her name is Shannon Bosanac, a 14-year-old. At that age, she was having threesomes at the local raves. Very "innocent".

indeed, wearing revealing or very tight clothing is asking for attention. Its not "dressing for myself sweety".