Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop saying "a" Chad or "a" Stacy.

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Chad and Stacy are first names, they're used to designate the mythical representation of a stereotype. In other words : all Chads are Chad, they are not different instances of Chads, they are, in a way, the same person : a guy whose name is Chad.

Spare yourself a few characters to type and talk about Chad and Stacy, not "a" Chad nor "a" Stacy.

I feel like this has been said before but I can't recall when ngl. Usually this is a problem with non english native speakers, in the same vain as saying "a respectable" instead of respectable, or "am goings" instead of 'I'm going" or "the ___" instead of "____" (The Italy instead of just Italy for example)

Last edited:
Thanks for the grammar lesson, you're truly a chad of linguistics

Just learn how to write Chad on incel forums meanwhile real Chads creampie your oneitis theory.

I feel like this has been said before but I can't recall when ngl. Usually this is a problem with non english native speakers, in the same vain as saying "a respectable" instead of respectable, or "am goings" instead of 'I'm going" or "the ___" instead of "____" (The Italy instead of just Italy for example)
View attachment 370836
Beautiful video.

Interesting thread

Context is key. I often use the terms "Chad" and "Stacy" to describe actual individuals as opposed to their mythical representation, so in that sense "Chad" and "Stacy" are countable nouns.

Writing ”a chad” without a capital letter is a rightful attempt at dehumanizing ”Chad”.

"a chad" is grammatically correct since it's an undefined singular noun, unless you use it as an adjective.

But I dont mean a real person by saying chad or stacy, it should be fine.

Just learn how to write Chad on incel forums meanwhile real Chads creampie your oneitis theory.
Context is key. I often use the terms "Chad" and "Stacy" to describe actual individuals as opposed to their mythical representation, so in that sense "Chad" and "Stacy" are countable nouns.
this

Imagine being named Chad but ur an incel at the same time. That would be tragically ironic

They aren’t really names. They are just nouns. It’s like saying nigger instead of a nigger

Who gives a fuck

It's an online incel forum

Fuck it

View attachment 370836
Now I understand why you don't like ethnics so much. They can't even speak properly!

Imagine being named Chad but ur an incel at the same time. That would be tragically ironic
Is anybody actually named Chad irl?

I've only ever heard that name in 80's movies.

Saying "a chad" or "a stacy" is perfectly fine. They are names that have become words with a specific meaning.
Is anybody actually named Chad irl?

I've only ever heard that name in 80's movies.
My Neighbor is named Chad but he is the normiest of the normies

It's truly over for you if you actually give a shit about chad semantics.

Chad and Stacy are first names, they're used to designate the mythical representation of a stereotype. In other words : all Chads are Chad, they are not different instances of Chads, they are, in a way, the same person : a guy whose name is Chad.

Spare yourself a few characters to type and talk about Chad and Stacy, not "a" Chad nor "a" Stacy.
I made a thread about this a few weeks ago

Everybody should just speak German here ngl