Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stop reporting like trannies in a cod lobby when you get incel shammed retard

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
youre no different than trannies faggots who report others when we harass or shame them lmao

stop crying alot faggot weak ass sissi fucking retard

become a stoic sigma male

Due to soycucks crying, In todays time beef on online gaming is always trying to lure the other side into insulting you and then getting him banned.

Idc. If someone's threatening me non-jokingly or causing substantial hurt to my feelings, he's getting reported.

youre no different than trannies faggots who report others when we harass or shame them lmao

Some nigger here misunderstood what I said and reported me
Fucking fags

trying to bait trannies into getting mad at you and reporting them is based

Idc. If someone's threatening me non-jokingly or causing substantial hurt to my feelings, he's getting reported.
For real. I report or put on Ignore, I here to see incel content. I don't care about waifu post, i don't care which south asia country is better, i don't care about third worldism.

You're not different than trannies reporting, Idiot

nooo my soy feelings got hurt noooo
:lul::lul:

For real. I report or put on Ignore, I here to see incel content. I don't care about waifu post, i don't care which south asia country is better, i don't care about third worldism.
Yeah but when someone "shames" you and calls you a retard because of the so called "racial superiority" you show off, Me giving you a realitypill that you're nothing but a manlet incel is just soo soycuchkish
No different than trans faggots reporting in games/social media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back