Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stop posting lifefuel stories about talking to girls

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
why are there so many guys here posting lifefuel stories about hot girls being nice to them?
"oh! oh! oh! the hot stacy talked to me and laugh at my jokes! i am filled with so much dopamine right now! my day has just been made ten times better!"
i fucking hate this shit! so what? you think there is a 0.01% chance she would consider you as a partner? have you ever looked at a stacy cellphone? THERE ARE MORE CONTACTS THERE THAN YOU HAVE REJECTIONS.
while you day dream and masturbate to a girl that was just being polite to you she does not even rememberer talking to you.
i hate this fucking idiots, gets brutally humiliated by women his whole life comes here rants about incel injustices and a stacy says hi to him and he turns traitor immediately.
if you are one of this types go fuck yourself and know that while you were daydreaming about being with her she was getting gangbanged by three chads.

why is a grayfag complaining about lifefuel stories by nongraycels

spcell

Greycel​

JoinedMay 27, 2024Posts54

I agree. these soy simps need to get banned

gymcels DO NOT have the right to talk to me
Kys you normie infiltrator. Go ahead and inject some estrogen you soy based fuck

Even an incel can have an alright day once every a few years. Every brocel needs a little lifefuel. As long as they're not SJW about it, it's fine.

Even an incel can have an alright day once every a few years. Every brocel needs a little lifefuel. As long as they're not SJW about it, it's fine.
i'ts stupid, getting a hi from a stacy it's complete suifuel.
imagine being a man dying of thirst in the desert and having someone dangle a water bottle in front you a water bottle you will never have no matter what you do.
i dont mind this guys getting happy but seeing them get so happy from a single hi its just suifuel for myself at the end of the day you know that 99% of guys would turn on us for pussy in a single second.

Box Block GIF by Pixel Parade App

They’re delusional. They think a waiter asking for their order is an IOI
Posts55

Shut the fuck up he’s been here longer than 80% of the active users here

People who act like that are typically very isolated and just stay inside their rooms so they have no idea how women actually act towards men they find sexually attractive.
If they would work at a place/attend a school with lots of women then that should make them snap back to reality.

they are low IQ and desperate