Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Stop posting about reddit"

Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
The only way that works is if everyone here stops posting about reddit.
Otherwise only a few people will stop posting about that site while the rest continue to make water is wet threads about reddit and their user base.
It doesn't work if it's not unanimous.
@BududubNow @TigerFestival @Tenshi @RREEEEEEEEE @JosefMengelecel

Last edited:
Pretty much. It's gotten really old with so many reddit threads especially IT and FDS popping up, that I just tune out and block users who keeps making them. Sadly users here have no self control, so they'll keep making more reddit threads, also you forgot @Dregster666 since he's also annoyed with many reddit threads popping up as well.

Everything on reddit is either retarded or a lie

Everything on reddit is either retarded or a lie
At this point it's a safe assumption to make tbh that site is so fake.
Pretty much. It's gotten really old with so many reddit threads especially IT and FDS popping up, that I just tune out and block users who keeps making them. Sadly users here have no self control, so they'll keep making more reddit threads, also you forgot @Dregster666 since he's also annoyed with many reddit threads popping up as well.
I just didn't want to mass tag users but yeah he's also been annoyed with reddit threads popping up.
Really it doesn't do anything to highlight anything on reddit at this point when most of the stories are probably made up or exaggerated. Even more incentive for that now with the reddit awards being awarded to posts that make a statement.

I just want IT attention enablers to be permitted from posting IT stuff especially in incel discussion forum. It's not related to inceldom per se most of the time.

I disagree. Its good to examine what the redditards are up to so that we can counter them

IT especially should be ignored

Just ban reddit posts theory

I disagree. Its good to examine what the redditards are up to so that we can counter them
I used to think the same but it's obvious a lot of them are just lying about a lot of what they say to enrage any lurking incels.
You can't counter people that are essentially trolling incels and insist on lying about them no matter what.
Look at r/incelswithouthate. No promotion of violence or pedophilia. Yet still gets falsely accused of that by anti-incel subs.

Last edited:
I dont get annoyed by regular reddit threads, just the ones that keep lurking IT and bringing their shit over here.

As long you're not another @Edmund_Kemper bringing their shit over here and baiting them 24/7, those threads are fine tbh

Otherwise only a few people will stop posting about that site while the rest continue to make water is wet threads about reddit and their user base.
@BududubNow @TigerFestival @Tenshi @RREEEEEEEEE @JosefMengelecel
Plebbit, especially ITCucks and TikTok (I call them SukCok) videos should be banned. They contribute nothing and just get people here riled up and upset over what a bunch of homos are saying about us.

does FB count as well, should i refrain from reposting fb posts?

This place has the equivalent of a toxic relationship with reddit.

There are a bunch of users here who make the most triggering threads to try and make it on inceltear and get BrazillianSmegmas attention (not hard) and I'm fairly sure some of these sados on reddit are trying to trigger guys on here or theredpill or MGTOW. It's dumb. Women are disgusting whores. We get it. Stop giving these people attention. You only encourage them.

Unfortunately people will continue posting about them unless we literally make it against the rules on this forum. The IT posts in general are pretty useless. Especially the one about some guy admitting sex is important but we aren’t entitled. That guy was trolling. He even referred to the sub as IT and wasn’t even a regular user. And tiktok videos that show water is wet stuff should be classified as foid worship.