Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STOP orbiting, aproaching foids!!

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
you can try a few times when young , but at certain age or with certain negative experiences as rejections and above all if you're blackpilled it's futile to do such things.
And if you're willing to aproach , aproach an stacy or above your looks, it's like a boomerang trolling that we can do to torture those bitches and they stay fearful of us not only as an distant creature if not something more present in their lives :feelsgah:

approaching women is a waste of time. even chads dont even have to try, it comes naturally to them

Just do nothing bro and everything will be fine.

Approaching foids is an absolute waste of time as an ugly male. As you said, you can even try to see if get a chance, but after some time you have to see that's over. You should only try again after looksmaxxing/statusmaxxing/richmaxxing, only to see if it's truly over.
And if you're willing to aproach , aproach an stacy or above your looks, it's like a boomerang trolling that we can do to torture those bitches and they stay fearful of us not only as an distant creature if not something more present in their lives :feelsgah:
This is a good one, imagine their disgust with our presence. :feelshaha:

I will approach females with my penis and lift them directly.

approaching women is a waste of time. even chads dont even have to try, it comes naturally to them
If the majority of men don't aproach that would be great because the foids power would be decresing in the social life, media, in other words they will losing their "value"(they don't have any btw)

Approaching foids is an absolute waste of time as an ugly male. As you said, you can even try to see if get a chance, but after some time you have to see that's over. You should only try again after looksmaxxing/statusmaxxing/richmaxxing, only to see if it's truly over.

This is a good one, imagine their disgust with our presence. :feelshaha:
Yes if some incel has the oportunity of looksmaxx,etc. It's a good idea try it. But I mean too in media like the cucks orbiting famous bitches in social media give them money,likes,etc. That shit would be great tbh.

If the majority of men don't aproach that would be great because the foids power would be decresing in the social life, media, in other words they will losing their "value"(they don't have any btw)
sadly it wont happen because there's far more orbiters around and most men are just using their animal instincts to get laid. Plus with the media manipulating them into thinking "being the nice friendly guy" will make women attracted to you. Females know the moment they meet you if you're sexually attractive or just another beta who she will keep around in the background to be an emotional/financial tampon.

I will approach females with my penis and lift them directly.
I would not be surprised if you could do that :feelshaha: . We have to go outside in big gangs and copy the rapefuge method tbh.
sadly it wont happen because there's far more orbiters around and most men are just using their animal instincts to get laid. Plus with the media manipulating them into thinking "being the nice friendly guy" will make women attracted to you. Females know the moment they meet you if you're sexually attractive or just another beta who she will keep around in the background to be an emotional/financial tampon.
Yes that was a cope. Most probably that never happens but maybe some positive things could happen in a future , who knows.

U Fucking idiot bro hahahahaha , u forget "Just be yourself bro" :feelsree: :feelspuke:

JFL I don't bro. I do as they do to me and treat them as if they're invisible, especially when I'm forced to interact with them.

ded srs.

Just do nothing bro and everything will be fine.
This but unironic
Also I dont because there is no point in doing so as an incel

Also about the Stacy thing

I would rather not get Metoo'd:feelsmega:

Approaching is utterly pointless and emotionally traumatic but if there's even a 1% chance I have to take it. I can't imagine living in this world for another 30-50 years rotting in my basement. I mean, if you had spent all that time approaching instead you might possibly ascend.

My trauma is causing me to stop caring so much and become more low-inhib.

Approaching is utterly pointless and emotionally traumatic but if there's even a 1% chance I have to take it. I can't imagine living in this world for another 30-50 years rotting in my basement. I mean, if you had spent all that time approaching instead you might possibly ascend.

My trauma is causing me to stop caring so much and become more low-inhib.
I aproached a few times only. I think I have one chance if I moneymaxx and change my location , but I rather scortcel than settle quickly and then divorce rape or whatever.
You live in a basement? that's definitively an incel trait tbh.
If you're young, you can save money, looksmaxx including gymcelling, surgerymaxx,etc. Or directly going to shit hole country and try to ascend with a poor foid.

Dont approach unless you get IOI's