Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop letting them win.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I have read numerous stories on here where men have gotten into altercations with Chad's and stacies. Examples would be an incel simply taking a quick glance at a woman and she goes critical. As if looking at her is some sort of divine privilege that can only be bestowed upon a Chad.

There are universitycels that let their roommates bring girls back to the room late at night and start fucking. You do NOT have to lie there and let them have sex while you cry yourself to sleep. You pay for the room just like him.

I just finished reading a thread about someone who walked into his math class off hours and found a couple kissing. He began writing on the board but realized they were sraring at him so he walked out. DO NOT DO THIS. Everytime you give in during situations like this you reinforce their beliefs that you are below them and they can treat you however they want without repercussions. I understand that some of you dont like confrontations but there are certain situations where you have to stand up for yourself. I admit that there is a chance that you could embarrass yourself further but there is also a chance to earn some sort of respect.

A number of you have been pointed at and laughed at because you have deformities. Once again your passivity is an invite for more of this treatment. I dont understand how some of you can have the Blackpill injected directly into your bloodstream, converted directly into prime radioactive suicide fuel and not have a meltdown.

These are your oppressors. They want you in chains. They want you to feel helpless. To feel worthless. They want you to help them build the machine, but they wont let you use it.

"It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

I have more to say but I feel like I'm rambling.

Not all of us are cucks. There’s a reason why I have a good job, and nobody openly mocks me. I’ve asserted my will upon thine peasants.

People don't usually threaten me, cause they know if they try much of anything they'll get stabbed

Not all of us are cucks. There’s a reason why I have a good job, and nobody openly mocks me. I’ve asserted my will upon thine peasants.
I know, it's just frustrating to see people accept their oppression and find justification for it.

its over for low inhib cels

Learn martial arts motherfuckers

be ready to lay the smack down, the mini ER so to speak, ALWAYS

Learn martial arts motherfuckers

be ready to lay the smack down, the mini ER so to speak, ALWAYS
Kek cope. Martial arts wont save you from being humiliated in a social setting.

Kek cope. Martial arts wont save you from being humiliated in a social setting.
Exactly. Punching someone in the face for insulting you will just get you into trouble.

Higv inhib = fucks given
Low inhib = no fucks given

cant fight everyone / fighting leads to trouble / best to be passivE and get revenge lateR;)

Gymcelling, martial arts or other forms of strength cope can help you avoid being humiliated by strangers. But once you get to know people on a basic level, they'll know that you won't risk hurting them (causing legal issues etc.) because of snide comments, derisive jokes and such. And you can't win social battles with foids and chads if you're ugly.

I still recommend getting strong enough to avoid having random people insult you though. But if you become an ogrecel people will give you stares of disgust or confusion so don't go too far if you're high inhib

You wanna be charged up the ass with assault you fucking idiot?
Cope. Truth is normie faggots are almost always lured into wanting to bully or humiate an incel (especially with incel rage rising even amongst normies).

You're just a faggot like that guy above you. It's OK, just admit it, 'I'm a faggot ok' the truth is the beginning of improvement.

Cope. Truth is normie faggots are almost always lured into wanting to bully or humiate an incel (especially with incel rage rising even amongst normies).

You're just a faggot like that guy above you. It's OK, just admit it, 'I'm a faggot ok' the truth is the beginning of improvement.
Yeah? What the fuck does that have to do with someone calling the police after you punch them in the face? People aren't going to just walk it off and forgive you after physically attacking them, even when you're the true victim.

When you don't even have an argument so you just resort to calling everyone you disagree with a faggot.

I just widen my eyes when there's direct eye contact and look away. For some reason this is really effective against them, it even worked against a guy from my high school who used to call me ugly. Maybe it's because they think I am insane or they see it as a sign of submission.

Yeah? What the fuck does that have to do with someone calling the police after you punch them in the face? People aren't going to just walk it off and forgive you after physically attacking them, even when you're the true victim.

When you don't even have an argument so you just resort to calling everyone you disagree with a faggot.
Incitement.

Learn about it motherfucker.
Learn about it

Incitement.

Learn about it motherfucker.
Learn about it
Man this cuck is like a 6 yr old. I just put him on ignore he only spouts the same diarrhea over and over.

This is a high iq thread, OP. My friend's roommate has relations with his gf all the time and he doesn't do a thing about it. He tells me it's gotten to the point where she's essentially a "third roommate". Disgusting.

I always book movie theater seats next to the love bird couches. I stare at them all the time when they cuddle.

It's easy to not sell your soul when nobody is trying to buying it.

What do you do?