Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop it, please.

• Thread starter EdwardVanDerKraal
  • Start date
EdwardVanDerKraal

EdwardVanDerKraal

Field Commander
-
Everytime my mom talks about my future "family," i just feel this sharp pain in my heart. I wish she understood that ive given up and i dont plan on trying. I know what she is doing. She tries to hint at the idea of me trying to start a family, but im not attractive nor do i have any interesting about myself. Please stop.

YAMETE KUDASAI!!

It's okay Edward. :feelsmage:

54D4563E FFA2 464D A458 456F9E5D2ECC

tell hER you have othER plans

Yeah it's annoying, a lot of parents will just never give up. Mothers especially don't even understand why it's never happening.

I always tell my family that I live in a different generation compared to them. Depending on peoples' family, some mothers are oblivious to reality or just hiding the truth. That or they think that you are gay.

Just tell her, "maybe if i was born tall and with a different face"

My mother and sister tell me almost the same thing "later on, when you will be ready" like i'm 28 and they think i'm just waiting and when i decide, then i'll have one.

They probably view it from their women stand point and don't understand it is over.

A cel once said something like "Womens judgment radar are turned off toward family members"

Tell her the truth

Just tell her that you have no plans on starting a family, it's not hard.

You forgot chad in that sentence
It ain't off for chads, they have the abilities to jam them with their sharp jaw lines and hunter eyes.

No one wants to believe their offspring is genetic trash. What would that say about the parents? Their delusion hopes of you finding a woman and creating a family only serve to ease their ego just as much as it serves to give you empty hope.

Tell her the truth
Just tell her that you have no plans on starting a family, it's not hard.

I told her a while back that I dont plan on marrying (i cant explain to her about how much of a disadvantage im at) and she just said ok. I think she hopes to eventually persuade me to try by hinting that ill have a "wife and kids" in the future. I know what she is doing, im not a fucking kid anymore, but god damn it hurts the soul

I told her a while back that I dont plan on marrying (i cant explain to her about how much of a disadvantage im at) and she just said ok. I think she hopes to eventually persuade me to try by hinting that ill have a "wife and kids" in the future. I know what she is doing, im not a fucking kid anymore, but god damn it hurts the soul
Yes but mothers are like that. She loves you unconditionally and always hope for the best. My family is pretty based. My sisters, my grandmothers and my father know that I am an incel although they dont know the term. Only my mother thinks i will find a partner as I climb up the careerladder. My sisters were also one of the first ones telling me I most likley will never have a gf.

OP how old are you?

Your mom is trying to induce a heart attack. It's that natural hate for sub8s.

Everytime my mom talks about my future "family," i just feel this sharp pain in my heart. I wish she understood that ive given up and i dont plan on trying. I know what she is doing. She tries to hint at the idea of me trying to start a family, but im not attractive nor do i have any interesting about myself. Please stop.
My parents did this to me for many years growing up, but I knew deep down in my soul that "family" would never happen. Ironically, the only "family" I have now is my parents.

My mother also thinks that. I told her countless times but she always keeps on.

Blackpill her