Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop glorifying men

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Yes, feminism is bullshit, but let's not glorify men. Most of my bullies were men. Also, the so-called comradery of men and the whole "bros before hoes" is such utter bullshit too. Men will backstab and cut each other's throat's for the prospect of sniffing a pussy. I hate men as much as I hate women.

Men will simp for foids and make their lives easy when those foids don't deserve it at all so I tend to agree

Yes, feminism is bullshit, but let's not glorify men. Most of my bullies were men. Also, the so-called comradery of men and the whole "bros before hoes" is such utter bullshit too. Men will backstab and cut each other's throat's for the prospect of sniffing a pussy. I hate men as much as I hate women.

Men will simp for foids and make their lives easy when those foids don't deserve it at all so I tend to agree
Yea most men are cucks and enablers of foid behavior

Most mere are cuck and most of theese who arent are making their kids lives bad. I myself had shit schizoid father, because my mother couldnt find anyone better she took him. He basically destroyed our lives. There are very few normal well adjusted men.
Women have their own flaws we speak about daily.
The real blackpill is humans are fucking shit.

Last edited:
Men are simps, cucks and bullies, decent people are ultra rare. I want to stab them and punch them with the metal boxer.

I hate men because they bullied me, fucked up my life, enable sluts, and they are just as depraved and egotistic as women.

no man ever called me incel

At least men have potential.

Out of the two sexes, men are clearly superior; glorifying any sex (an entire group) is kinda stupid ngl, but if one were glorified, it should be men.

Let men be glorified, most us get 0 praise our entire lives.

Men can be way more evil than women. In the military women were harmless compared to men. Women aren’t as brutal as you think if you don’t try to have sex with them. Only when sex is requested they get ruthless

Men are supposedly superior gender and everywhere you see females being in charge. What kind of faggot put females at leading positions? Imagine having female boss or superior and being lower status than her?
Why 'men' do this instead of forcing females to work as nurses and lower status than men?